My husband and I ended our honeymoon here and are so glad we did! We stayed at two other magnificent hotels and were pleasantly surprised by our final stay. The room was spacious and authentic. We loved our plunge pool and having breakfast at or villa was so special. The service was outstanding and the owner wonderful at getting us around to various temples and excursions. We loved ending our honeymoon at the Jamahal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Bali/Jimbaran