We have spent the last three nights of our trip in Indonesia in a superb villa of the Jamahal Resort (end June 2014). We were impressed by the fantastic service and dedication of the staff to make your stay unforgettable. The villa is very large & cosy, with marble bathroom and lovely terrasse. The spa is truly worth a try and the chef is amazing. We had lunch & dinner almost every day here as it was truly delicious! Breakfasts are really good too, you have to taste the swiss muesli. The beach is just a few minutes walk away (they also organise free shuttles if you don't feel like walking). If you want to relax by the beach or by the pool, reading a book, this is the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & SPA Bali/Jimbaran