For our honeymoon, we stayed at Jamahal for five nights on our trip to Bali and this was the best stay we have ever had !!!! It was our second resort in Bali after a short stay in Ubud which I strongly recommend as a first stay in Bali.
But let's get back to what was going to be a dream come true. Once you enter in Jamahal, you realize that this is a superb stylish resort, quiet and intimate. The resort is very well kept and maintained. The Luxury Villa is beyond description. To be honest, the private pool is perfection and whole suite is sophisticated and very tasteful. The staff is exceptional and helpful. They will personally know you and will take care of all your needs...and when we say all your needs, it is more than you can expect !!!!!
The breakfast was served in the villa and had a good variety. Everything looked homemade and freshly made. You must order it the day before and let them they know at what time you want to be served. Regarding lunch or dinner , they have a big choice of Balinese and international food. You can be served not only at your villa but also at the pool or the beach club. They provide spa facilities too. We had a good experience but we found it a little bit overpriced comparing to other spas you can have in Bali. .
If you want to spend some time at the beach which is really close to the resort, you have to cross a street and walk 5 mn. If you don't want to walk, there is a free shuttle service which bring you there and pick you up anytime. Jamahal has his own private beach club where the staff also will really take care of you, serving some fresh fruits, water. The next-door fresh seafood restaurants are excellent and it is also a wonderful way to watch the sunset. We loved Lia Cafe personally but the other one are also very good. It worth it given the fact that it is really cheap !
The recommendation of the staff to visit the places and restaurants were excellent. Transport to these places was also organised by them. We strongly recommend Sundara where he had a fantastic dinner.
Finally, we would like to thank you Andre for the special surprise you did. Thank you Jin for your special welcoming and all your kindness. Thank you Alit for your out of the ordinary service. Thank you Komang for your special attention. This was the most memorable and best holiday we have had so far. If we're ever in Bali a second time, we'll definitely stay here again.
Mehdi and Aida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Bali/Jimbaran