No doubt, the best place in Bali!!!
We came back for the second time In Jamahal in 2011 (we went there in 2010) and, the surprise was that it was as perfect as the first time (maybe even more perfect if only it was possible!). This is the first time I felt that, when I came back for a second time in a place I am always disappointed, but in Jamahal, it was the contrary, everything I loved for the first time was even better! We went into others very beautiful hotels in Bali which were very beautiful like Hanging gardens, Jimbaran Puri Bali… but the Jamahal is the best place if you don’t want to be in impersonal hotel complexes and if you really do love luxury hotels. I don’t have enough words to say how the staff is amazing, they‘re always respecting your privacy but are able to move mountains to make you happy! Beautiful design furnitures in all the villas, wonderful bathroom where you want to spend all your day, everything taste so nice!!! The private swimming pools are great, the privacy is totally in the garden, in the villas and everywhere and it’s great to enjoy of it!! Everything in the hotel has the smell of the paradise, the massages are totally amazing, the food was very good… in fact, if you go in Bali and if you don’t go to the Jamahal, you’re crazy! The hotel is not far from the airport (but you never hear any planes of course) and is located in Jimbaran Beach which is one of the most beautiful in Bali (white sand). From there you can do a lot of visits. With his friendly staff attending to the needs of the guests, this hotel offers the best service I have ever seen. I’m sure it’s, in a way, due to Mister Andre and his swiss professional expertise. I could talk about the big TV, and things like that but to be honest, I never watched it (even if it has a huge screen) because the best show remain your garden with your private pool : a heaven where you want to spend precious time with your lover. Jamahal has a smart mix of contemporary and traditional elements which create an exquisite ambiance.
To conclude, I would say that this boutique hotel is a diamond, and it’s mostly due to Dhita its amazing and charismatic manager.
Thank you Jamahal for the two wonderful experiences we lived!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In ancient sanskrit, "jamahal" means "precious time;" this small private estate has been transformed into one of Bali's best boutique resorts, a heaven for maximum 12 couples and honeymooners seeking precious time pampered by 70 attentive staff together. Private and cozy, jamahal is a splendid collection of ten suite villas and three villas. Structures and interiors artfully blend contemporary and traditional elements. Located in the center of former fishing village of jimbaran with a private beach club only 350 meters away from the resort. Definitely not a main stream resort but the place for a great service experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jamahal Private Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Hotel Jimbaran
- Jamahal Private Resort And Spa
- Jamahal Private Hotel
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa Bali/Jimbaran