$252
$407
$223
$281
$253
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$356
$453
$806
$632
$734
All reviewsbedroom villavilla bbqprivate poolvalley viewthree bedroomsister resortseafoodmain bedroombeach clubcooking classkids clubfamily holidayshort walk to the beachgreat holidayoutdoor showergreat villabeautiful resort
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Karma from 7-12 Oct in Villa 35 on our honeymoon. Villa 35 is a 4 bedroom villa so we had plenty of choice. I think that the Karma would be excellent for a family or group of friends. Having spoken to Luke a couple of times I believe that he is certainly working in the right direction, however as he is well aware has scope for improvement. My view was definitely impacted by that I jad just stayed at the best resort I have ever stayed at, the Samaya in Ubud so did compare the two. To make the Karma of the same standard as the Samaya, further focus on attention to detail and service by all staff not just Luke is required. Would I stay here again - maybe if I had a big group.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Skyward37
Karma_Resorts_Group, General Manager at Karma Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2015

Dear Skyward37

Thank you for your review of Karma Jimbaran and as you have mentioned, our property does offer a great option for families and friends travelling together.

Since your last visit, we have made a number of changes to our property and guest experience which we would love to invite you back again to experience!

Do feel free to let me know if we can welcome you back again to the property in future and woulf be happy to discuss some of the great packages that we currently have available on gm@karmajimbaran.com.

Kind Regards

Graeme Freeman

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My sister-in-law & I stayed in a beautiful 3 bedroom pool villa for 4 nights.We had planned this trip to our beloved Bali with absolute peace & relaxation in mind.Karma Jimbaran was the perfect place for us.We had arranged pickup from the airport & that went smoothly.Our driver kindly stopped at Circle K for us to buy a few things & then we booked in & were driven up to our villa.Our Villa was just beautiful & we instantly felt at home.....& were soon to be commenting that we wish it WAS home.A fantastic design with open living to the pool area.We barely left the viila, except to walk up to the Spa! One evening ,we had them come to us by our pool & had a great reflexology treatment prior to retiring for the night.We ordered a latte first thing in the morning & had that whilst lounging in the pool & then they delivered breakfast.It was a very special holiday made perfect by the beautiful kind, gentle & respectful staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jenny231
Karma_Kandara, General Manager at Karma Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Jenny231, thank you for your complimentary review about our wonderful product. You have identified our 2 best assets, being our team who right across the board are very kind, gentle and respectful along with our beautiful villa product. Whether it be couples, friends or family members such as yourselves with 2 sisters travelling, we certainly provide the right product, service and experience to ensure our guests have a lovely holiday with us. Everyone in Karma Jimbaran is very proud of our product and what we provide, which I know reflects in the guest experience. I certainly hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you both back in the near future for another sisterly vacation, maybe next time also with more of your family as you do know there is certainly enough space. If I can personally assist in making this happen, I am only a phone call or e-mail away.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stumbled upon Karma JImbaran online and was attracted to the photos of the rooms, which led me to book a 3 room villa for 6 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant.

Our flight was delayed and we arrived Bali 2 hours later much to our dismay, but was warmly greeted by the airport transfer driver arranged by Karma Jimbaran. We came to the resort and was somewhat surprised by the small reception and was fearing that the villa was nothing like the pictures on the website.

We were driven up to our villa and were prepared for a disappointment. But to our pleasant surprise, the villa was marvelously huge and beautiful! We were even more pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded to a 4 room villa! The interior and exterior of the villa were tastefully designed. The adults were WOWing at the sheer beauty of the villa, while the kids were excitedly running in and out of the rooms and close to jumping into the private pool. The bathrooms were big and you have the option to bath outdoors. Though the villa has aged a little, this can be overlooked easily. The villa has almost everything complete for our family of 9 to live for the next 4 days, including free wifi.

The breakfast at Karma Lounge was pretty good, Eggs Benedict being one of the favorites. The kids enjoyed themselves at the Kids club, learning to bead necklaces, bracelets and donning Balinese costumes. The Spa massages could have been better with more strength to un-knot the knots.

Overall, we were all very happy to have chosen Karma Jimbaran and would come back again. Friends who saw the photos we posted on Facebook were also marveling at the villa and asking for more pictures and recommendations, which we happily provided.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Purrlyn
Karma_Kandara, General Manager at Karma Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Purrlyn, thank you for your review of our proud resort. The villas are exceptionally spacious as you have noted and perfect for families especially when the kids club who provide a fantastic service (as happy kids are happy parents) is included in our rates so wonderful added value for our guests. I do appreciate your comments about the age of the villas but rest assured knowing we do have have a very stringent ongoing preventative maintenance program in place to ensure we stay ahead of these wonderful villas becoming tired, especially given the elements we have to endure and our consistently high occupancy. Our team enjoy what they do and I am very confident this reflects in what we do in all areas and the guest experience we can create as you enjoyed. I look forward to seeing you when you are here next.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed for 10 days in a 3 bedroom villa, they were great, big roomy, fixtures modern and wonderful plunge pool in the middle. The Australian manager was very helpful and informative and attend to all our maintenance issues right away (front office staff not so much). Good location right across the road from the beach and it was nice to get back to the villa's after a busy/noisy day out and have a little bit of quietness and own space. The children 7&9 loved the plunge pool and being in their own room away from the grown ups, especially the outdoor shower. The kids club needs air conditioning and more activities for the kids to do - they didn't stick to the list once although the kids loved the Balinese dress ups and the scuba diving lesson. We loved the nightly turn down service when they turned up 6 night out of the 10. Would definitely recommend these villa's, not 5 star but well worth it for what we paid. We will be back next time we go to Bali.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Karma_Kandara, General Manager at Karma Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Lisa M, thank you for your review and your lengthy stay with us. Our villa products are wonderful, spacious with everything else you mentioned and more. We are very proud of our product, our team and what we provide to our guests. While I appreciate some of your notes about responsiveness and consistency, we are far from perfect and I am glad you have noted this as these postings are read out daily in our morning briefings, so are a wonderful training and development tool for our teams right across the board. On occasions some of our operational items do misbehave during a guests stay, but when issues do present themselves it is the recovery that is paramount to fixing the guest experience and I do believe we were able to do this well as you have mentioned you would return. I look forward to this occuring and anything I can do to assist in making this happen, I am only a phone call or e-mail away.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed in a 4 bedroom villa with friends and I was very happy with the experience.

The villa is beautiful, with a small plunge pool and great living / dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped and I was very happy that they accommodated our request for additional (many) cutlery for a party that we threw for friends during the afternoon. They also cleaned up the place very quickly after the guests left. The rooms are nice, very standard villa rooms that you would get in most upmarket Bali properties.

Location-wise, it is very nicely located across the road from the beach club and beach, so do bear in mind that there is no beach front in this property.

Service wise, they are not the most responsive of staff, but I find that this is a problem in many villas - you generally don't expect the service quality of 5-star hotels, so it is something that I can live with. But they do tend to your requests eventually, and in true Indonesian hospitality, always very courteously.

The breakfast is pretty good, and they have a nice lap pool in the middle of the property.

Will definately go back.

Room Tip: Request for a villa close to the restaurant and pool as some rooms are quite a trek away.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Karma_Kandara, General Manager at Karma Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear walkingheels, thank you for your belated posting from June and we greatly appreciate your heading! While we do not disagree, there is a lot of quality competition and product that surrounds us which is very fortunate for everyone, especially our guests. Places like Ayana, 4 Seasons and Intercontinental are wonderful products with fantastic reputations we are just a different product to all of them mainly because of our 3 and 4 bedroom villas which are fully self contained with own private plunge pool, relative to hotel style accomodation. We offer all the same services, just a very large villa which also makes it feel more homely. I appreciate your note on the responsiveness, also glad that beyond this our team provided an "above and beyond" approach for your function during your stay. I do hope we can welcome you back in the near future to enjoy again our product and team.