My family and I stayed in Villa Hening for 5 days during our recent summer holiday .
This is a very small boutique villa with 7 rooms. The staffs are friendly and helpful . They speak reasonably good English .Everything here is good except the location . Resturants , shopping places are not within walking distance . We have to pass through a local Balinese village ( around 5-8 minutes drive ) before reaching villa . You defiantly need transport to stay here .
Room tip : Ask for Susan or Melissa room if you are looking at two rooms villa . These two rooms are spacious and swimming pool is just right outside the room . There is also a gazebo right outside the two rooms . Never go for Jade room ( this is a 2 rooms villa with kitchen , dinning and living area) . We stayed at Jade room for a night . Jade villa is not well kept and maintained . It was relatively far from swimming pool and in house restaurant .
I did my room booking by writing to Villa Hening directly . We pay USD 1K for 5 nights . However , you could not charge Credit card for deposit . In our case , we had to transfer deposit of USD 500 to the manager , Mr Wawan's personal account . With that, bank in Bali charged me a bank transfer fees of USD 40 . This was very pricely . We won't book directly if I know of the transfer fees earlier .
My suggestion is ; always compare rate quoted by Villa Hening and website like Agoda , hotel.com before any booking .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Villas, Villa Hening is a boutique resort villa and spa in jimbaran bali. Contained of 7 unit rooms; it’s strategically located in a quiet and private area with a nice view to Benoa Harbour. The serenity of our property is excellent for holiday accommodation and private function or family gathering. With the exclusive resort facilities, helpful staff and smiles everywhere, you would feel nowhere but home.FACILITIES :Free Welcome drink & Cold Towel upon arrival, Free Shuttle Car for Jimbaran & Nusa Dua areas, Free WIFI, Free Daily Complimentary Bottled Water (Best in Indonesia), LCD TV 42/32 inch set with International & Local TV Channels, DVD/MP3/CD/VCD Player, Minibar, Poolfront Restaurant & Bar with Harbour View, Airport Transfer & Taxi + Rent Car/Motorbike + Tour + SPA+ other guest activities are available in good price, closed to 24-Hours minimart, 24 Hours of Security, Huge Room, Hot & normal water, Electric Kettle with Free Tea/Coffee, Water Purifier Machine.(1 Bedroom Villa : AAJAH = 10 X 10 meters with Dressing Room & Balcony, MARLI = 8 X 10 meters, MAYA = 18 X 7 meters, MELISSA = 7 X 13 meters with Dressing Room) (2 Bedroom Villas : SUSAN = 17 X 10 meters with Dressing Room, JADE = 18 X 14 meters with Living Room+Kitchenette, REBECCA = 15 X 14 meters with Living Room & Kitchenette). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Hening Boutique Hotel & Spa Jimbaran Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Hening Boutique Hotel Jimbaran
- Villa Hening Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Villa Hening Boutique Hotel & Spa Jimbaran Bali