“Wonderful Hotel, Fantastic STAFF and SERVICE!!!”

RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
Ranked #9 of 62 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed here for a business seminar at the Hotel, the service and staff there was fantastic. Very polite, helpful and took care of all the conference attendees.

Rooms = The Bed is 3 feet off the ground... so you really sink in for a good rest..

Room Tip: Try to get a pool facing view.. There are 7 different pools in the hotel. Seriously, 7 different poo...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
RimbaJimbaranBali, General Manager at RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear ‘imgod2’,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback after staying at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali.

It is a great reward to hear that you had a wonderful stay and felt well rested and cared for by our team members.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another restful holiday.

Roger Habermacher

Write a ReviewReviews (2,012)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay here with freinds. We were upgraded to a pool access rooms which enhanced our stay even more. Great facilities and service with the most friendly and efficient staff I have eer experienced. Will be recommending Rimba to family and freinds.

Room Tip: Pool access rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ‘TraceyWAustralia’,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback following your stay at RIMBA Bali Jimbaran.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your Pool Access Room for direct access to one of our six swimming pools, and that you were impressed by our team members. I will share your feedback with them as they will feel very rewarded in return.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our 3 nights stay in Rimba was amazing. Our room balcony was facing the main swimming pool, at night it was beautiful and serene. The room was nice, the only thing was they should have put a bigger mirror in the room with more lighting.The lobby design was really impressive, with the recycle wood wall and bamboo decoration hanging from the ceiling and the round pools. The swimming pools are awesome, with beautiful cabanas. They were still fixing the children pool at the lower level, with water slide. We ate our breakfast and dinner at To'ge restaurant by the pool, the food was good quality, and the restaurant service was excellent.
During our stay, we also dined at The Rock Bar, Dava Restaurant and Sami-Sami, also had spa treatments at Ayana spa, Mr. Bintang helped me to do all the reservations, he was very helpful and nice,actually all staff in Rimba are helpful and friendly, they greet you with a sincere smile everytime you meet them. They were very attentive to all our needs, since our flight was very early the next morning, we checked out the night before, during check-out, Rimba Guest Relation manager offered us breakfast box delivered to our room, and a wake up call for the next morning.
I definitely will recommend Rimba to all my friends and family.

1  Thank j-lho

Dear ‘j-lho’,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback from your stay at RIMBA.

I am thrilled to learn that your stay was memorable. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our facilities particularly To’ge restaurant and our swimming pools, a central feature of the hotel design. I am also glad that you took advantage of the convenient access to AYANA to enjoy the different dining experiences and spa treatments available there.

I personally will share your feedback to Mr. Bintang and the entire team here, who will feel very rewarded to know that you remember them so fondly.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at the RIMBA for an additional three nights after our wedding at AYANA Resort and I am glad we did. All the staff members at RIMBA were very friendly and helpful and they are always willing to do as much as they can to make our stay a comfortable one.
RIMBA is just a quick shuttle ride away from AYANA and it is definitely much more quieter and less crowded than sister resort AYANA.
Got to love the overall architect of the resort! My favorite has got to be that circular chill-out area by the lobby. Free and reliable WI-FI is also provided throughout the resort which is very convenient.
Buffet breakfast at the TO'GE restaurant was great, a good variety of food to choose from.
The highlight of our stay has got to be the swimming pool – this is possibly the cleanest pool we have ever been in. We'll probably try to get the pool access room on our next visit.
We were given a complimentary upgrade to the Jimbaran Bay Room as a wedding gift and I really appreciate that. I would also like to take this opportunity thank the staff for allowing us to check-out later than usual as our flight was late in the evening.
Many thanks again to everyone at RIMBA for making our stay such a memorable one, can't wait to return in the near future!

3  Thank pdra

Dear ‘pdra’,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt spoilt by our facilities, swimming pools, To’ge breakfast buffet, and that you were well-cared for by our staff. We wish you a happily ever after wedding, it was an honor to have you stay with us for your honeymoon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed for two nights, and although the Rimba had not officially opened yet, we were still very impressed. The overall design is really cool, the rooms are well appointed and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The lobby is one of the most spectacular I've ever seen and I highly recommend watching a sunset from there. Amazing! I'm sure when all of the trees grow in it will also create more of a forest like vibe. Visiting the sister resort, Ayana, was made very easy via the shuttles that come to the lobby every 5 minutes or so.

2  Thank SueziQT

Dear ‘SueziQT’,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on your recent stay at RIMBA.

I am delighted that you were impressed by our facilities, caring and helpful service, shuttle access to AYANA, and had an overall memorable experience at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Bali several times, and I have to say that it is one of the best i have ever stayed at.
The bathroom is awesome, the hotel room is pristine clean, the service is superb, they will help you if you need anything.
I stayed there for a friend's wedding in Ayana. Rimba is a sister hotel of Ayana. But let me tell you something, its a smarter and comfier sister than Ayana. Its newer, than Ayana, less crowded than Ayana. And they can assist you immediately, unlike Ayana, they are too busy attending and helping dozens of guests checking in or checking out.
I accidentally dropped my cellfone into the pool, and 5 guys helped me to get my fone. When I give them some tips, all of them refused. This is very surprising to me, as usually they would even ask for one.
And, i forgot to mention how comfortable it is to chill beside the pools, on those little hoods! You've got to try their beef rendang pizza and babi guling pizza, they are very Balinese and taste good!
Shuttle to Ayana from Rimba is free! They are simply amazing!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank GoGoRicea

Dear ‘GoGoRicea’,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about RIMBA Jimbaran Bali.

I am thrilled to read that your stay was exceptional and that our staff took special care of you. I will share this with the team who will feel very rewarded by your feedback.

I am delighted that you enjoyed RIMBA’s six swimming pools, modern stylish design, and convenient shuttle service to AYANA and Rock Bar. Again, thank you for the inspiring feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing experience in future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had 2 nights stay at this hotel in October, first impression, the hotel lobby was amazing. This hotel has several magnificent pools and fish ponds. Although, the surrounding still looked very dry and empty. Trees and plants were still new. Maybe in the next 1-2 years, you will get the feeling you're in the jungle like the picture on their website.

Breakfast was okay, similar to other 5 star hotels, the only thing I noticed and liked was the idea how they served water. They put each water jug with some leaves, I remember there were 3, mints, lemon grass, and the other one I cant seem to recall. I first thought they were decorations.

The room has nice designs, not very spacious unfortunately. There were things I complained about, first they only have 1 mirror! I was surprised to find only 1 small mirror in the bathroom. They should have another one or 2, especially near the door entry or on the closet. Guests will definitely need another one!

Bathroom was quite small. Compared to other resorts in Bali, unfortunately, the bathroom in this hotel for deluxe room is quite small.

This hotel does not have ocean/beach view, if you want to get the best ocean view, then you should go to Ayana, its sister hotel. They are in the same complex, connected by a shuttle which operates every 15 mins.

Overall, this hotel is still very good. If you do not have budget to stay in Ayana, Rimba is your option, pay less but you'll get same facilities as you stay in Ayana.

Don't forget to visit the Rock bar in Ayana, they give priority for Rimba guests well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank lilaparamita

Dear ‘lilaparamita’,

Thank you very much for your valuable and honest feedback following your stay at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali.

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the various resort facilities and our services, the room design and access to AYANA facilities including Rock Bar. In relation to the gardens, as you mention the hotel is very new but tropical plants grow quickly, and we are already seeing many of our fragipani trees and bougainvillea in bloom and our gardens becoming lush and vibrant. The room size is smaller than the rooms at AYANA (a standard room at RIMBA is 38 square meters, compared to 48sqm at AYANA), but it does include a full length mirror on the back of the bathroom sliding door.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to experience RIMBA Jimbaran Bali again.

Best regards

Roger Habermacher

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
Grand Hyatt Bali
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
AYANA Resort and Spa
AYANA Resort and Spa
#11 of 62 in Jimbaran

Been to RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA? Share your experiences!