“Tasty and Good Value”
Review of Danji House - Asian Fusion - CLOSED

Danji House - Asian Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Influenced by the korean culture of food is medicine and medicine is food, our food is msg free
Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
“Tasty and Good Value”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The food is decent, tasty with good price. Ambience is spooky, the owner should do something about this (maybe the furniture or interior color choice). My friend and i were the only one who had dinner that night. Service is really good and friendly. I ordered bibimbap and chidori mayoster. Wish they have more ramyun selection!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank IvonJap

“Good food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I like all the food, my first time here with my friends, so i can taste some kin of thier foods. I like the taste, good taste, good presentation with good service.

But too bad the place is not interesting at all, so gloomy, the lighting is ok but because of the colour of the wall, the decoration and the table setting it makes spooky.
They should have a renovation for the place.

1 Thank Kiqie
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Taste like anything but Korean food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

For anyone who know Korean cuisine, this place's foods are far from what we expected Korean food experience to be. Price wise is cheap compared to other Korean restaurants because of the meat quality and limited variety of side dishes.
Restaurant ambience is pretty nice, service is also good, location is hidden but can easily be found with gps nowadays.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Robert S
Kuta, Indonesia
“Great Place, Great Value, Great Food...LOVE IT”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Danji House
first time I went here not put much expectation because it's look so fancy and expensive.
but after I sat, saw the menu, order and the food came. I'm shock...
the price and the quality of food is equal.
the food is so fresh, the great kimchi that I ever tasted.
free flow of the banchan make us want to eat more and more the kimchi.
the convenience place, make us want to come and come again.
the hospitality of the owner and staff, make us feel comfort.
Bibimbab, samgupsal, and that chicken wing (forgot it's name) became our favorite menu when we spend time here.
now, Danji House became our 2nd home.
Definitely Recommended

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank tako_xia
Kuta, Indonesia
“Nice food and friendly staff”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

i went here twice already (introduced by my friend), for their atmosphere is really friendly (but unfortunately their place is quite hidden). Anyway, their korean food is amazing. I tried their korean katsu, bulgogi, and bimbimbap and how could i say more, they have amazing service also really nice food. And please be notice that they offer korean free course as well. May be you guys want to learn korean, please come there :)

• Visited September 2013