My (new) wife and I landed in the heat and bussle of Bali, 2 days after our wedding. We were met by one of the nicest people I have ever met, and proceeded up the hill, away from the thumping pubs and yobbos who like to populate Kuta. What a difference 20 minutes makes!! If you like great service, awesome views (and sunsets) and a clean bed, this is the place for you. Incredibly helpful staff, a wealth of information and a relaxed atmosphere awaited us at the Udayana Lodge, I only wish we had a month to spend there instead of a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge is our first eco lodge, is the centre of our company and is the first small hotel in Indonesia to obtain international eco certification from Green Globe. This lodge is the eco standard for all our other lodges. Situated in beautiful gardens with a swimming pool in the Jimbaran hills of South Bali, the lodge is a perfect base not only to discover Bali but Indonesia through our other eco lodges. Aroud the lodge is a bird sanctuary with two species of Kingfisher, The Javan being the lodge icon. There have been over 50 species recorded in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Hotel Jimbaran
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge Bali/Jimbaran