We spent one night here after 10 days elsewhere on Bali, then 7 days on a liveaboard dive boat, before heading to the airport. If you prefer the traffic noise of the city and want a TV in your room, this is not the place for you. Very good food in an open dining room upstairs, made to order. A total of 8 rooms, all on the terrace level. Balinese outdoor shower. Efficient, quiet air conditioning. Totally comfortable bed. Set amongst a multi-specie forest. Clean pool. A taxi ride from anywhere, but only "minutes" from the airport (probably 25 to 50 minutes depending on traffic).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge is our first eco lodge, is the centre of our company and is the first small hotel in Indonesia to obtain international eco certification from Green Globe. This lodge is the eco standard for all our other lodges. Situated in beautiful gardens with a swimming pool in the Jimbaran hills of South Bali, the lodge is a perfect base not only to discover Bali but Indonesia through our other eco lodges. Aroud the lodge is a bird sanctuary with two species of Kingfisher, The Javan being the lodge icon. There have been over 50 species recorded in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Hotel Jimbaran
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge Bali/Jimbaran