On the advice of a friend, we booked a stay at Kingfisher lodge after a hectic 3 week West Papuan bird watching trip. Boy....what a great place to relax. Fantastic staff service from Kedek & her team... great food... & I loved the "honesty Bar Service...serve yourself". The pool was wonderful during the heat of the day & the room was cosy, clean & comfortable. It was great to not have a TV in the room... although one was available in the guest lounge room if you got desparate. Fortunately, we wernt that desperate as we just enjoyed the Lodge's surroundings.
So... idf you want a break from the hustle & bustle of Kuta & alike...but still want to be close to the Airport & city.... do yourself a favour... book a stay here. If ever we head back to Bali, this will be our choice for accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge is our first eco lodge, is the centre of our company and is the first small hotel in Indonesia to obtain international eco certification from Green Globe. This lodge is the eco standard for all our other lodges. Situated in beautiful gardens with a swimming pool in the Jimbaran hills of South Bali, the lodge is a perfect base not only to discover Bali but Indonesia through our other eco lodges. Aroud the lodge is a bird sanctuary with two species of Kingfisher, The Javan being the lodge icon. There have been over 50 species recorded in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Hotel Jimbaran
- Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge Bali/Jimbaran