“Reliable driver with very reasonable pricing”
Review of Good Bali Driver

Good Bali Driver
Ranked #1 of 126 Tours in Jimbaran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WELCOME TO BALI. I and my brothers are Balinese, do private tours - driver an English speaking in Denpasar, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu. We do all activities: day tours, private tour, taxi service/ transportation, sightseeing tours, water sport, white water rafting, elephant ride, ATV ride, and all the attractions in Bali island. Depending on your needs we can offer a variety of options. We can work with you to make your holiday unforgettable. Looking forward to see you in Bali.
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Family of 4 adults and 3 children used Gede on 8-12 June 2014. R0 We travelled to Lovina on 1st day arriving late at 7pm. He had to drive back home which mean he wld be home at midnight. He did not charge me extra for that. Very punctual and safe driver
M

goodbalidriver, Owner at Good Bali Driver, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear our guest,
Thank you to share your time and wrote a review at tripadvisor, we wish you all the excellent and satisfied when you get back home. Hopefully to meet you again next time. We allways strive to provide the excellent services to our guest. You were the excellent of our guest and next guest will be better.

There are newer reviews for Good Bali Driver

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Gede was a safe driver. He took us to places we wanted to go. He spoke good English. Would recommend.

goodbalidriver, Owner at Good Bali Driver, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had 2 days tour with Gede. He is very friendly and helpful. He accommodated to our spontaneous requests. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I cannot thank Gede enough for a great day showing us the sights of Bali. He was on time and very professional. He took us exactly where we wanted to go and was full of local information. I cannot recommend Gede highly enough and we will definitely be booking him for our next Bali trip.
Many thanks Gede for making a good day great !!!!

Have nice day
good bali driver~Gede Suardi

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I did a full day tour with Gede.

Pros:
- Prompt response (I contacted Gede one day before the tour. He responded promptly.)
- Gede provided insight into Balinese customs and attractions. I had been/seen many temples before the tour and they all looked the same until Gede explained the details.
- I listed a few places of interests (temples, waterfalls) and he made good recommendations; I did all the things I had in mind certainly a fruitful day.
- Did not have to go to a 'coffee plantation'/ 'factory outlet' (most other fixed tours will bring you there without asking)
- Punctual. When ever we agreed on a timing, he would be there punctually.

Cons:
- I had to write a tripadvisor review. I write very few reviews as you can see. However, as Gede had requested I write one, I did so. The opinions are mine.

Overall, I would recommend Gede as your driver/guide in Bali. Have a great trip!

goodbalidriver, Owner at Good Bali Driver, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Have nice day brother...
goodbalidriver~Gede Suardi

Been to Good Bali Driver? Share your experiences!