“A chef who's passion shines as bright as his food”
Review of Cuca

Cuca
Ranked #2 of 265 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cuca serves SIGNATURE cuisine made exclusively from the best and freshest local ingredients. We are a casual dining destination that tempts you with three reasons to come: tapas, cocktails, and desserts, and three spaces to experience: an interactive and exciting food bar, a relaxed and intimate dining room and a chilled out garden lounge. Choose the space that suits you best and come with an open mind and an empty stomach!
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've lived in 2 cities,New York and Shanghai. I've had the pleasure of dining in 3 star Michelin restaurants. I had a friend mention to us that this was a must stop destination.. It is! Run don't walk because soon word will get out with the amazing product being delivered by chef Kevin and his staff. And to the one reviewer who complained about meeting the chef probably didn't sit by the kitchen which is a must!!! We let the chef pick out a meal for us and we were mesmerized by his knowledge, charm and his passion. I don't know about any other reviewers but to meet an actual chef who really cared about how his food is received... That doesn't happen too often. Did I mention he worked at El Bulli. Are you feeling me people? Have fun enjoy the food and your chefs passion....you're in Bali after all

1  Thank Sexybeastintheeast
There are newer reviews for Cuca

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

It's our second visit to Cuca, and we enjoyed everything we had here. Tried to order different food each time we came and everything was perfect. Book a seat at their "foodbar" section so you get an experience to see how the chef prepare the food. Great food and good service.

1  Thank Jullyanie
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Cuca is an amazing concept : they create astonish and fantastic dishes that you can share, using only local ingredients !
The portions are very well dressed (with a special focus on small details) and the taste is simply amazing : flavor,texture, quality of ingredients...
And with a very good value for money.
The service is perfect as the staff is very well trained : polite, welcoming and able to explain you the food.
The place is very peaceful, in a middle of a nice garden, ideal to eat the dessert (I recommend the "Bali breakfast")...
Congratulation and thank you, I will come back !
Cuca is a must if you come to Bali...

1  Thank Pidjay33
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We wandered down from The Jamahal to eat here on our first night. A very impressive start - they recommend 3 tapas per person, but I was "full" after two. Possibly because I had guzzled a bottle of water followed by the watermelon mock tail which came with a ginger infused Popsicle.

We were given an intriguing complimentary starter. I can only describe it as a large tennis ball size of fairy floss with flavours of sweet /sour that melt in your mouth leaving a pleasant spicy afterburn.

I briefly played with the notion of enquiring about the cooking class, but decided against it. Maybe next time, if we are organized enough to be in Bali on a Wednesday or Saturday.

The ambience of this restaurant at night is just gorgeous with the lighting and landscaping. I imagine a wedding here would be elegant and romantic there is so much space!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

so good and great price. We actually were here two times in three days, we discovered it very late! Dinner in the garden is a must