“Wonderful pool, service and happy hour!”
Review of Sundara

Reserve with OpenTable
Sundara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 289 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Sanskrit word for "beautiful", Sundara pays tribute to the glowing sun that warms Bali's hottest beachfront restaurant and bar. Enjoy a casual lunch of light, shareable cuisine ideal for soaking up the salt-air and panoramic views. Lounge away the afternoon on an ocean-front bale, sun-splashed daybed or table on the open terrace overlooking the 57-meter infinity edge pool, just steps above the surf. For dinner, Sundara transforms into one of Bali's most sophisticated dining experiences, with a Modern Asian-inspired menu that can be served as individual portions or for sharing with a companion or group. After dark, the beachside ambience becomes candlelit and sexy with the island's most tantric avant-garde cocktails.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We spent a very relaxing afternoon at Sundara after stumbling upon it while walking on the beach. You don't have to be staying at the Four Seasons to enjoy the club, so be sure to check this low key place out on afternoon! After a great casual lunch and several 2-for-1 drinks, we were offered a cabana in front of the pool which was extra comfy with an amazing view. Just beware of the gaps between the floating tiles on the terrace!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Went to Sundara with my friend to spend a relaxing evening on a Saturday. We are looking for alternatives to spend our Sunset in Jimbaran. We made a great choice to pick Sundara.
They have a very wonderful service and wonderful explanation about the food and drinks. Even when I forgot my phone in the car, and my car was in valet, they are willing to fetch my phone, very quick, and polite.
The infinity pool is also wonderful, it is just awesome to enjoy and spend a relaxing evening for the sunset here. The other wonderful thing is they lend you towels. Also if you are willing to sit by the pool, with some lil extras ofcourse, you will be also offered free sunblock and face spray if I'm not mistaken. :)
They also have free tapas for specific hours I think.
Overall, it's really worth it, and ofcourse it's a nice place to take pictures. Enjoy Sundara!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I wanted to find a good place to watch sunset and my friend recommended Sundara. She said it was located in Four Season hotel and I was agreeing because I couldn't decide where to go on such short notice. The place was somehow cozy and great, you won't find cliffs or sands, but the infinity pool was just lovely. The place wasn't crowded also (went there on Saturday), which is why I like it. Ordered some juice and appetizers, the staffs kept offering us some free food plates and they tasted awesome. Super friendly staffs I'm telling you. Definitely coming back to watch another beautiful sunset from the pool! <3

1  Thank DenitaPutri
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went there today for the first time . The place is beautiful but the things make us disappointed is the price in the menu is different with the bill .. We ordered pineapple juice (waiter who took the order said is fresh ) and caffe latte ( waiter asked me want to order hot or ice). In menu price show for both item is Rp.45.000++. But in the bill Rp.75.000++ , when we ask to the waiter they said because its fresh juice and because caffe latte with ice ... doesn't make sense at all. Its not about the price but for us is soooo
tricky ..

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Sundara means beautiful and this place definitely lives up to its name. We went in for dinner and drinks for sunset and we were amazed. We got the best seat in the house which is right at the front of the restaurant overlooking the pool and then the ocean. The view is so beautiful. They do a happy hour and cocktails were fantastic. We also ordered food which was lovely. The service is great. The waiters even bring around free canapés. It is quite expensive for Bali but definitely worth it. We had 3 cocktails each, a pizza and king prawns and the bill came to about $90Aud. We really loved this place. Beautiful surroundings.