“Taste of Bali with Indo Explorer”

Indo Explorer - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Indo Explorer Int. Is tour company based in Bali. We operate in whole Indonesia from 2009year so you can chose any part of Indonesia for your holiday and ask us about possible activities there.If you are just a COUPLE OR FAMILY is great! Its enough for us to offer you private tour. Same time we specialize in events&incentive for companies.Main activities we offer: active holiday incl sports (diving, canyoning, volcano trekking, rafting, horse riding, cycling, elephant ride, sailing, kite surfing, paragliding etc.), Honeymoon trips, wedding ceremony, sprit trips. We specialize also in - KOMODO trips.REMEMBER - GOOD TRIP NEED MORE THAN GOOD DRIVER ONLY!! WE OFFER YOU IT - IT'S SPIRIT OF BALI!!!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I spent absolutely amazing time in Bali thanks to Indo Explorer.
Pawel and Jola have organised our stay to a perfection; from airport pick up, through many excursion and diving trips to the farewell dinner.
Both Pawel and Jola have a great knowledge about Bali and Indonesia and have tailored the trip to match our needs; diving, trekking, hiking, sailing.
You can expect world famous beaches, coral reefs, ancient villages, royal palaces, amazing food and a great company.
I can fully recommend Indo Explorer as the best place to start your Bali adventure. You will be really well looked after and the only disappointment will be fact you have to depart and go back to reality.

Paweł B, Owner at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

We hope see you again for more adventure :) Thanks a lot.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Before I visited Bali I heard from my friends that there is a beautiful diving world, but I was not aware that Indonesia can offer a lot also on the Islands. My new passion is canyoning which I’ve done with Paweł for the first time. It is really hard to explain the feeling when you are inside the canyon, only you, your friends and instructors. You can feel as an explorer of this beautiful place and what is important without other people…;) Just the nature, high rocky walls, waterfalls, jungle…!!! Instructors were very professional and secured us all the time. Even if the first jump was challenging later on we had a lot of fun jumping into the water (12 meters!!!). Great atmosphere, positive emotions and wild nature!!! I would like to mention about our other trips on Bali as well, full of colours, spirits… fascinating temples, funny monkeys, amazing royal pools, beautiful volcanos, rice fields, great food, people with positive attitude …. You can see and feel all of that with Indo Explorer! Professionally organized trips! Guides speak fluently English! Great place! Great time! Great people! Don’t think just go there with Indo Explorer! Greetings from Poland! Aleksandra

Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thats great we successfully help you do your Bali trip wonderful. We hope you back to us in the future :) Thank you for your recomendation.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

During my last vacation in Indonesia I took few trips with Indo Explorer. The first trip was one-day sightseeing trip through southern and central part of Bali, another day was diving trip to USS Liberty wreck and the last one - Canyoning trip. All these three days were not only perfectly organized but also because of great atmosphere gave me wonderful moments which stay with me for long, long time.
I would like to add here that guys from from Indo Explorer are truly professionals and during these different trips they proved, that they are able to perfectly organize time and fill it with every kind of activity, you would like to participate in on Bali and on surrounding Islands.

Thats great we successfully help you do your Bali trip wonderful. Thank you for your recomendation.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Super time and company, everything was organized perfect. With pleasure I will come again. Next time we will plan more time to start surfing course, it is obligatory on beaches there.

Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

It was pleasure spent time together. We hope can see you again in the future :)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

It was our first time in Bali and I know we will come back - this is thanks to Indo-Explorer, Pawal and Jola ! Well arranged trips, drivers and guides around Bali, great advice on what to do and what to avoid, and what is most important a friendly team which make you feel at home far there in Indonesia... They know local people , so you can really explore the place with locals, surf in Kuta beach with friends and enjoy the time .. I strongly recommend to arrange your trips, diving with those guys! Arek

1  Thank ArekSz
Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you :) See you any time you want.