“Diving and visit Bali”

Indo Explorer - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Indo Explorer Int. Is tour company based in Bali. We operate in whole Indonesia from 2009year so you can chose any part of Indonesia for your holiday and ask us about possible activities there.If you are just a COUPLE OR FAMILY is great! Its enough for us to offer you private tour. Same time we specialize in events&incentive for companies.Main activities we offer: active holiday incl sports (diving, canyoning, volcano trekking, rafting, horse riding, cycling, elephant ride, sailing, kite surfing, paragliding etc.), Honeymoon trips, wedding ceremony, sprit trips. We specialize also in - KOMODO trips.REMEMBER - GOOD TRIP NEED MORE THAN GOOD DRIVER ONLY!! WE OFFER YOU IT - IT'S SPIRIT OF BALI!!!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Super time and company, everything was organized perfect. With pleasure I will come again. Next time we will plan more time to start surfing course, it is obligatory on beaches there.

Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

It was pleasure spent time together. We hope can see you again in the future :)

There are newer reviews for Indo Explorer - Day Tours

Reviewed September 22, 2013

It was our first time in Bali and I know we will come back - this is thanks to Indo-Explorer, Pawal and Jola ! Well arranged trips, drivers and guides around Bali, great advice on what to do and what to avoid, and what is most important a friendly team which make you feel at home far there in Indonesia... They know local people , so you can really explore the place with locals, surf in Kuta beach with friends and enjoy the time .. I strongly recommend to arrange your trips, diving with those guys! Arek

1  Thank ArekSz
Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you :) See you any time you want.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Profesional, flexible and on time. I had faw trips with those guys and they are Excellent. Reliable!!!!! This is not common now a days and I think Its quite Good price to value ratio. If soething goes wrong they are acting on time sometimes even during strange or late hours.

They are bringing european standard into this messy place. I was satisfy. Personally they are great people not kind of awsome idiots they You normalny meet in extreme-sport-Center.

Thats why highly recommended.

It's a big pleasure for us to enjoy any trips with clients who love active sports :) We hope see you soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Well organized, on-time, friendly, flexible and professional!
We had a spare day on Bali before transfer to Sulawesi.
One day trip organized by Indo Explorer was just what we needed.
The trip agenda was tailored to meet our expectations and we've got all we wanted.
Highly recommended.

Thank you :) We hope see you in the future again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My first-ever scuba diving experience was with Indo Explorer.
I was out with my boyfriend on a weekend at Tulamben beach.
I am not a good swimmer and I was very apprehensive of this new adventure for me.
The owner of Indo Explorer himself, Pablo took me under his wing for the entire day from practice training in the swimming pool to the actual dive at sea. I can say that I did enjoy so much every minute of the experience while in professional hands of Pablo. Not only is he an expert in diving but he also knows how to put a beginner at ease psychologically.
With his help I have conquered my fear of sea and have discovered the amazing beauty of underwater life.
I will definitely visit again.

Thanks a lot, it was really nice time :)