“Our Bali holidays” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indo Explorer - Day Tours

Indo Explorer - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Indo Explorer Int. Is tour company based in Bali. We operate in whole Indonesia from 2009year so you can chose any part of Indonesia for your holiday and ask us about possible activities there.If you are just a COUPLE OR FAMILY is great! Its enough for us to offer you private tour. Same time we specialize in events&incentive for companies.Main activities we offer: active holiday incl sports (diving, canyoning, volcano trekking, rafting, horse riding, cycling, elephant ride, sailing, kite surfing, paragliding etc.), Honeymoon trips, wedding ceremony, sprit trips. We specialize also in - KOMODO trips.REMEMBER - GOOD TRIP NEED MORE THAN GOOD DRIVER ONLY!! WE OFFER YOU IT - IT'S SPIRIT OF BALI!!!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our Bali holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

It was our first time in Bali and I know we will come back - this is thanks to Indo-Explorer, Pawal and Jola ! Well arranged trips, drivers and guides around Bali, great advice on what to do and what to avoid, and what is most important a friendly team which make you feel at home far there in Indonesia... They know local people , so you can really explore the place with locals, surf in Kuta beach with friends and enjoy the time .. I strongly recommend to arrange your trips, diving with those guys! Arek

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ArekSz
Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you :) See you any time you want.

• Polish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Profesional, flexible and on time. I had faw trips with those guys and they are Excellent. Reliable!!!!! This is not common now a days and I think Its quite Good price to value ratio. If soething goes wrong they are acting on time sometimes even during strange or late hours.

They are bringing european standard into this messy place. I was satisfy. Personally they are great people not kind of awsome idiots they You normalny meet in extreme-sport-Center.

Thats why highly recommended.

Visited October 2012
It's a big pleasure for us to enjoy any trips with clients who love active sports :) We hope see you soon.
Warsaw, Poland
3 attraction reviews
“Great trip around Bali with Indo Explorer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Well organized, on-time, friendly, flexible and professional!
We had a spare day on Bali before transfer to Sulawesi.
One day trip organized by Indo Explorer was just what we needed.
The trip agenda was tailored to meet our expectations and we've got all we wanted.
Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Thank you :) We hope see you in the future again.
Bali, Indonesia
“Perfect Diving Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

My first-ever scuba diving experience was with Indo Explorer.
I was out with my boyfriend on a weekend at Tulamben beach.
I am not a good swimmer and I was very apprehensive of this new adventure for me.
The owner of Indo Explorer himself, Pablo took me under his wing for the entire day from practice training in the swimming pool to the actual dive at sea. I can say that I did enjoy so much every minute of the experience while in professional hands of Pablo. Not only is he an expert in diving but he also knows how to put a beginner at ease psychologically.
With his help I have conquered my fear of sea and have discovered the amazing beauty of underwater life.
I will definitely visit again.

Visited August 2013
Thanks a lot, it was really nice time :)
Kraków
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect adventure with great company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I spend two wonderful days on Bali organized by Indo Explorer. We choose one day canyoning and second day diving. It was big adventure, big fun - best two days during my 3 week trip in Indonesia. Stuff is 100% professional.

Visited July 2013
Paweł B, Owner at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thanks a lot, we hope we meet again :)