“Great trip around Bali with Indo Explorer”

Indo Explorer - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Indo Explorer Int. Is tour company based in Bali. We operate in whole Indonesia from 2009year so you can chose any part of Indonesia for your holiday and ask us about possible activities there.If you are just a COUPLE OR FAMILY is great! Its enough for us to offer you private tour. Same time we specialize in events&incentive for companies.Main activities we offer: active holiday incl sports (diving, canyoning, volcano trekking, rafting, horse riding, cycling, elephant ride, sailing, kite surfing, paragliding etc.), Honeymoon trips, wedding ceremony, sprit trips. We specialize also in - KOMODO trips.REMEMBER - GOOD TRIP NEED MORE THAN GOOD DRIVER ONLY!! WE OFFER YOU IT - IT'S SPIRIT OF BALI!!!
Warsaw, Poland
3 attraction reviews
“Great trip around Bali with Indo Explorer”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Well organized, on-time, friendly, flexible and professional!
We had a spare day on Bali before transfer to Sulawesi.
One day trip organized by Indo Explorer was just what we needed.
The trip agenda was tailored to meet our expectations and we've got all we wanted.
Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Paweł B, Właściciel at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you :) We hope see you in the future again.

• Polish first
Bali, Indonesia
“Perfect Diving Weekend”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My first-ever scuba diving experience was with Indo Explorer.
I was out with my boyfriend on a weekend at Tulamben beach.
I am not a good swimmer and I was very apprehensive of this new adventure for me.
The owner of Indo Explorer himself, Pablo took me under his wing for the entire day from practice training in the swimming pool to the actual dive at sea. I can say that I did enjoy so much every minute of the experience while in professional hands of Pablo. Not only is he an expert in diving but he also knows how to put a beginner at ease psychologically.
With his help I have conquered my fear of sea and have discovered the amazing beauty of underwater life.
I will definitely visit again.

Visited August 2013
Thanks a lot, it was really nice time :)
Kraków
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect adventure with great company”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I spend two wonderful days on Bali organized by Indo Explorer. We choose one day canyoning and second day diving. It was big adventure, big fun - best two days during my 3 week trip in Indonesia. Stuff is 100% professional.

Visited July 2013
Paweł B, Owner at Indo Explorer - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thanks a lot, we hope we meet again :)
“Great Holidays&Adventure”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

What can I say,
PERFECT HOLIDAYS Organised by professional team Indo Explorer:]
Together with my wife we spend great two weeks of our Honeymoon in Indonesia:5 days on Gili Trawangan,3 days in Lombok and 4 in Bali.
Paweł"Pablo"Bartnik knows entire area like no one else so he will guide You from the lakes&waterfalls up to peak of mountains&volcanos:)
Indo Explorer is well organised team which I would recomend to anyone looking to spent holidays not only chillin on great Indonesian beaches but actively on adventures as well!

Visited September 2012
Thanks a lot, we hope meet you again :)
Krakow, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Diving, Surfing, Canyoning - all at the top level!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We've spent two weeks on Bali and had huge amount of fun together with Indo Explorer team. No difference if it was diving, surfing or canyoning, each activity was organised fully profesionally. You can see, that they love their job and want to make you get the most of your visit on Bali. I would recommend their services to everybody who wants to have great active fun on this magical island.

Visited April 2013
Thanks a lot, we hope meet you again :) Indonesia is big so next islands wait you.