“Great b'fast spread. Love the selection.”
Review of Bamboo Chic

Bamboo Chic
Ranked #61 of 257 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Journey your way through our offerings of creative Pan-Asian Street Food, a new perspective of International flavours that tempts the palate and presents an inspiring dining experience of discovery.
jakarta
“Great b'fast spread. Love the selection.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Kudos to the chef and team. Creative spread and endless selection of food from locals to the staples. Love the tiny raisin and homemade breads.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank barryjap
LM_Bali, General Manager at Bamboo Chic, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear barryjap

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Breakfast being the most important meal of the day, I agree that it has to be special and have some uniqueness to it!

I am glad that you enjoyed our selection and will certainly congratulate our culinary team.

Once again thank you for sharing!

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Creative dishes with a view of the resort pool”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Bamboo Chic at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran boasts an impressive menu of creative Asian, Western and Balinise cuisine, with a beautiful view of the resort pool. The interior displays a mix of traditional culture with contemporary touches, and the food caters to people of all ages.

I dined there for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and all three experiences were unique in their own way. Give the gado gado rojak a try. The sauce is thick, aromatic and tasty. The chicken sate pizza is large enough to feed 2 adults and I thought this Asian-Western combo worked pretty well.

I really enjoyed the My Bahn Mi -- caramelized pork on chicken liver pate and toasted brioche with fried duck egg and cognac jelly. The pork hock (Bamboo Chic's signature) was too lean for my liking, so order this if you're a fan of lean meat.

For more pictures and a full review of Bamboo Chic, read my post here: http://www.bangsarbabe.com/2013/04/bamboo-chic-le-meridien-bali-jimbaran.html

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sue Lynn T
LM_Bali, General Manager at Bamboo Chic, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Sue Lynn T

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

First of all thank you for your lovely review and I am glad to read to enjoyed our culinary discovery!

Looking forward to host you again at Bamboo Chic.

Hong Kong, China
“DO NOT ORDER THE STEAK! IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Exactly as it sounds in the title! Should go to the Jimbaran Corner and try the restaurant there! which is much better and nicer!

Visited April 2013
Dear KKKMo

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your review and please may I kindly ask you to private message me as I would like to follow up on your experience and understand how we can improve?

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing and creative food!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Breakfast is so so good! What a spread and amount of good temptations. Also first place I have seen full size honeycomb,

Visited February 2013
LM_Bali, General Manager at Bamboo Chic, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear BusinesstravellerSIN

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, I coud not agree more with you. The breakfast being the most important meal of the day, it has to be a hit!
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our culinary experience and I hope we will have the opportunity to have you back for some more!