“DO NOT ORDER THE STEAK! IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!”
Review of Bamboo Chic

Bamboo Chic
Ranked #61 of 257 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Journey your way through our offerings of creative Pan-Asian Street Food, a new perspective of International flavours that tempts the palate and presents an inspiring dining experience of discovery.
Hong Kong, China
“DO NOT ORDER THE STEAK! IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Exactly as it sounds in the title! Should go to the Jimbaran Corner and try the restaurant there! which is much better and nicer!

Visited April 2013
LM_Bali, General Manager at Bamboo Chic, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear KKKMo

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for your review and please may I kindly ask you to private message me as I would like to follow up on your experience and understand how we can improve?

Warm regards

Greg Gubiani
taskforce General Manager

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing and creative food!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Breakfast is so so good! What a spread and amount of good temptations. Also first place I have seen full size honeycomb,

Visited February 2013
LM_Bali, General Manager at Bamboo Chic, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear BusinesstravellerSIN

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, I coud not agree more with you. The breakfast being the most important meal of the day, it has to be a hit!
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our culinary experience and I hope we will have the opportunity to have you back for some more!

Warm regards