“My Wedding”

Hill Dance Bali, American Hotel
Ranked #69 of 116 Specialty Lodging in Jimbaran
Reviewed November 18, 2013

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS...
I had my whole family from Australia stay at Nona's for my wedding I found it the only real place I could get all 18 people in the 1 place . My parents had never travelled before to Bali so I wanted to make sure they where comfortable and had the family with them for support.
They had an amazing time from start to finish Sam the manager made them feel like family taking the kids in his van all 8 f them to the beach every morning.
Also coordinating the staff with any special request for breakfast as my Mum is a fussy eater. It just seemed they had everything at there finger tips the staff made so much effort to make them feel at home,
From organising in house massages to the most amazing seafood BBQ my family ever had there was just to much of everything on the table.
Apart form the food and the service I would just like to thank the Owners Matt and Lauren especially for taking the time to help with my booking you guys are so professional at what you do also help organising the transport daily for trips to the Zoo,Water bomb park, Ulluwatu also to and from the wedding . Your drivers/ tour guides are so informative and didn't miss a beat.
The accommodation was also amazing it was like each family had there own private villa they way the rooms are situated makes for so much privacy it was great for my Dad who in the afternoon could sit down on his Balcony and watch the football over a cold beer whilst the kids could go crazy in the pool.
Will I stay there again or the question is when can I please get back there the memory's will last a life time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Martink1973
There are newer reviews for Hill Dance Bali, American Hotel

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We arrived at Nona's Bali and very impressed with the surroundings. It has double story rooms in one place and ideal for group holiday. The rooms are clean, cozy with air-conditioning. Friendly staffs and the breakfast (banana pancake and fresh mango juice was delicious) were great. Kids enjoy the mini swimming pool. Not far from the villa, the beach is just 5 minutes away (by motorbike) to enjoy surfing and a good swim. We really enjoy this awesome trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zalina M
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We initially were going to stay at Villa Mimpi Manis but since they ripped us off we were struggling to find a place for our group of 20 people. Thank our lucky star we found this little piece of heaven. With kids it was the ideal place as it was secure and felt like home. The staff were more than helpful. They even helped hang decorations for our party, and were always smiling and happy to help. We hosted the party at the villa and they catered the food which was mouth watering. Breakfast was also at the villa and I could not get enough of the mouth watering pancakes. They even helped organize manicure pedicure for our group at the villa which was fantastic. All in all our group enjoyed our stay at Nona's Bali. Was very sad to leave this little paradise

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Staying at Nona's Bali was amazing. The villa is beautiful, the rooms are very clean and the beds are super comfortable. There is aircon in the rooms, safe, heated water etc. the staff was so helpful and friendly. We would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Traveling as a solo female to Bali I was looking for a safe, accessable way to enjoy paradise and found it at Nonas! From Valet service (i never touched a bag! English speaking dedicated driver, Wayan..) at the airport to a warm greeting from the friendly staff, I could not have asked for a more perfect Balinese holiday. Nona's is situated just a short drive from Denpasar's airport, and is very near to beautiful Belongan beach. Private cars are easy to obtain right from Nona's to take you all around Bali! I stayed for 5 days in the second story cottage style room, incredible, quiet and private. The pics on website are very representative of what you will find when you arrive. The local driver took me on the hour drive to Nusa Dua where the scuba diving was incredible, and for very reasonable prices. Nona's staff is very friendly and accommodating, the food is incredible, but the best part was the attention to detail.. more than attention to detail was attention to me! I wanted for nothing from the moment I came to Nona's. Nona's owners are wonderful, they helped me to customize my perfect holiday (in room massages, scuba trips and good food). They truly take pride in their establishment, you will feel like you are at home (if you are used to living in luxury especially), clean / new beautifully appointed rooms, and gorgeous greenery surrounding makes for a relaxing getaway where you will find you get a lot more for your money and Bali experience. Whether you stay in and enjoy the grounds, enjoying the local food cooked on site (by the incredible Sammy, villa manager) or venture out (can rent scooter - they bring it right to you, Sammy can make that happen too).. to surf, scuba, tan, relax, Nonas is a perfect home away from home to explore, I highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I love the intimacy of Nona's, its an oasis in a semi rural area, very close to the white sandy beaches of Balangan and Dreamland. The rooms are tastefully decorated and most importantly really comfortable. The gardens are beautiful and the bale near the pool, is a fantastic spot for a cool drink, massage or an afternoon snooze. The staff are friendly and will look after your every need. If you get the chance have the seafood BBQ, its fantastic! I recommend Nona's to anyone that wants a bit of peace and quiet in a beautiful part of Bali, but its still close to everything Bali has to offer.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank 65Brent
Reviewed June 4, 2013

As soon as you get there you feel at home and it is difficult to stop getting impressed by the good taste of the place. The rooms are very confortable and have a small living room, ideal for breakfast or to chill out.
Good service, very friendly staff and nice food.
The Villa is near to the beach. 15 min walk, 3 min by motor bike.The beach is beautiful and ideal to surf.
I went there with my girlfriend and we got an amazing time. We got our own space at the same time of feeling very confortable when we were in the common areas.
There was also a surf team together with us, and they found the place very convenient to explore all the beaches.
Matt and Lauren are great people. They will always welcome you and try to give good advices of what to do or where to go.
I am looking forward to go back to Nona's.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple