I have just walked out from the groupon deal that I had bought at paradise loft.
The villas are not even located in jimbaran, our guide had issues finding the location of the villas and told us it was barely on the outskirts of jimbaran.
The photos that were advertised on the groupon website differed to the actual residence, the villa was twice as far away from everything as we thought and the room itself had mosquitoes flying around in it (breed from the pool water??). The pool was barely big enough to turn around in - let alone swim in. The only air conditioning that was available was in the bedroom and the unit seemed to struggle keeping that cool.
On the plus side - the staff were friendly, and the poor guy that checked us in and also had to deal with us leaving was very nice and understanding ( we thought he had heard the - we are leaving talk before).
If you have purchased a groupon voucher for here make sure you -
1. Plan to have your own transport
2. Understand that this place is in the middle of nowhere - and a long taxi ride to see any form of shopping (even a convenience store)
3. Are happy to acquire and prepare your own food for lunch and dinner if you are in the villas for those meals.
4.Prepare for lots of traffic on the way to the villas and also on the way back into any of the more developed areas, regardless of the time that you travel.
I took 8 photos in all for everyone else to see what the villas are like, but unfortunately only two of them actually turned out due to it being late at night.
My advice? Avoid this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name Paradise Loft started as it perched up high and set apart from the island's hustle bustle with modern cube-like units in Jimbaran Hills come in terraced Mediterranean-style. Offering a cozy 'holiday home' feel and comprise of One Bedroom Harbor View Villa with Plunge Pool and Two Bedroom Harbor View Villa with Plunge Pool, Paradise Loft Villas Jimbaran is the low budget villas, ideal for those seeking a quality yet affordable villa stay in Bali. Drenched in natural sunlight, rooms are totally enclosed with air-conditioning, folding glass doors leading out to the private pool draw in natural breezes. Its open-plan living room and kitchenette feature a sit-up kitchen bar with funky stools, refrigerator, sink, electric cooking rings, and kitchen utensils. Small timbered deck and private plunge pool are edged by tropical plants and mini wooden gazebo with low table. Bedrooms feature ultra-comfortable double beds and individual reading lamps, LCD TV with extensive selection of satellite channels and safety deposit box. Sparkling en-suite bathrooms include a shower plus in-house bathroom amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradise Loft Villas Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Loft Villas Jimbaran Bali