“Outstanding staff”

Ranked #16 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Outstanding staff”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel is so special because the staff is very polite, helpful and friendly. They are all ready to help you with their smiles. We really enjoyed our stay. My children enjoy the kids club and the swimming pool. We enjoy the spa treatment. The breakfast was very good.
The room was modern, clean And comfortable.

Room Tip: Lagoon view and lagoon access rooms were fantastic
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Camelyn
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Camelyn

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, you said it all! A perfect journey on the island of the Gods.

Thank you very much for your lovely review and such a treat to read early morning.

We all look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Greg Gubiani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel was everything we wanted it to be. Great hotel, awesome breakfast, yummy ice cream, outstanding staff, good locations and excellent value. My husband and i stayed here for our honeymoon, staff and management were more then accommodating to our needs and special requests. Nothing was too much trouble which made our stay extra special.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Zinga66
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Zinga66

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

First of all congratulations! and we wish you all the best .

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us and for such a lovely review.

This is exactly how it should feel and I am glad that we left such a positive memory on this unique occasion.

I trust you will keep on considering us for your next journeys to Bali, the island of the gods.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed in a lagoon access room and found it very unique with 24 hour access to the lagoon pool off my balcony. The hotel is new and fresh. The staff are also new and a little inexperienced, however, very nice. The decor is refreshing and modern. Great location for the BBQ seafood on the beach. Roof top bar and swim up bar are great. This is not a busy and huge hotel, therefore, giving a more personal feel.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Sharon G
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Sharon G

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for sharing your recent journey with us and for your feedback.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the saline lagoon access rooms and indeed they are very unique, feels like having your own ocean in front of you.

Location, location, location! As you mentioned we are right across the famous Jimbaran Bay seafood restaurant and they are a real treat. Being able to offer an array of venues such as Smoqee Sky Bar and its uninterrupted sunset view, Bamboo Chic and its Pan Asian food style to our roof top villas and Celebration Pavilion, gives to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran a certain uniqueness and a fresh touch to Jimbaran itself.

Being personal is what makes the difference and I am pleased that you had a relaxing stay with us.

Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was so....o looking forward to break in Bali. Sun,sand and the sea with quiet moment to chill out with my partner, my dearest love.

I was very impressed with the outlook of the hotel lobby. Beautiful decorated with different shapes and sizes of huge fans and those colorful sofa and chairs scattered around the spacious lobby cum bar, the salt lagoon pool as the main feature of the compound.

We were greeted with friendly and polite staff both at airport and reception. Checking in was as smooth as silk and an upgrade was even thrown in to a lagoon view.
Staff was knowledgeable and helpful when questions how to go about for the day.

The room was huge with a very comfy and beautifully decorated bed with a pair of swarns as it was our anniversary. Sweet !!!

Bathroom was impressive... The bath was filled n decorated with red n pink rose petals... Full of marble n spacious... The only negative was, there isn't a towel rack to place any used face or hand towels.

View for the sunset was beautiful at the sky bar if you don't mind the evening BBQ smoked coming from the seafood Jimbaran which was just opposite the hotel in front of the beach.
Breakfast was ok. By the 4th day, I wasn't looking forward to it...
Bamboo chi do served a mean dish of pig hock. Delicious ! Had it twice...the sweetness n spices infused in the cooking was beautifully blend and soaked up by the soft ,succulent ,tender pork.
It just melt in your mouth.

The hotel compound is very small with only the lagoon pool as the main feature with the depth of 1.2m throughout...
There isn't much space to venture about in the hotel. It's room,pool,spa,lobby,only 1 restaurant , sky bar -1730hrs onwards n gym. I felt trapped in a beautiful condominium feel of a hotel n by day 4th, I wan to get out...
Spent most of our time in sundara for chill out and dinner... Cool place, beautiful comfy n cosy hangout place with Dj spinning plus good happy hours promotion.

All the non management staff were THE BEST !
They remembered and address us each time we cross path, spent time checking n chatting with us, help n suggest where to go and eat...

I will return to Le Meridien not for the hotel but for the service extended by the daily simple happy n polite non management staff that makes us felt so great and comfortable during our week stay.
We are very proud of the staff especially Handy from reception. Job well done !

Room Tip: Join the SPG club. It's free and lots of benefits....free upgrade is one of them..discount for...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bottegabella
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear bottegabella

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your feelings on your recent journey with us.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our culinary discovery and indeed the pork hock is one of our signature dishes. Did you know that our produces come from a local farm in Bedugul and are all organic? hence the taste makes all the difference for the palate.

We are indeed a small and cozy property, where not only the product is important (and I thank you for review on the facilities of the Hotel) but most crucial are our associates.

I believe it is all about the people and how they can make a difference. It is a real treat to read your comments on our team members and how they have left this positive impression by being themself.
We do work hard to ensure the experience remains unique and memorable each time.

bottegabella, once again thank you for your time and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Please do not hesitate to reach out, may I be of any assistance.

PS: Starwood Preferred Guest program is indeed full of rewards and it is free!

Dubaï, Émirats Arabes Unis
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The check in was smooth and swift. The room is clean and comfortable. My remark about the privacy in the restroom (glass) was immediately taken care of. All the staff, without exception, were nice and available to help and most importantly with a natural smile. The hotel is still under soft opening, so not all facilities are ready and there is some drilling noise (slight noise - not really disturbing) and you can see workers around. The spa is not ready yet. Being an SPG member, I was upgraded to a direct lagoon access room which I appreciate. I have seen twice a big crab in the lagoon at night. so whenever the kids or I swim, I always keep watching. I have passed this information to the hotel for remedy. The breakfast was so delicious and diversified. Good value for money when it comes to F&B (We got 30% discount on all our meals and drinks). Bring some wine with you if you can as there is very little choice in their wine list. The check out was smooth too, however, and once I reached my next destination, I was surprised to receive an SMS from my bank with circa 600 USD charged to my card. I waited for a communication from the hotel to explain, but nothing, so I wrote to them. Apparently, some invoices from day 1 and 2 were not posted. The hotel is still in soft opening and this kind of issues is expected. But the staff always makes it up for you with something. All staff is doing his best to please guests. Overall, the stay was great. I will certainly go there again after the grand opening

Room Tip: Lagoon Access rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RachidQ
Dear RachidQ

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for taking the time to share your journey with us and for your kind words on our team members.

We have since your stay fully opened our facilities, from Serenity Spa & Salon to our Smoqee Lounge.

I trust you and your family will have the opportunity to travel back to Bali and experience the Hotel under a new perspective.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed August 25, 2013

From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, this place was amazing. The service was first class, the rooms were stunning and the facilities were fantastic. We went for a lagoon view room instead of lagoon access (cheaper) and didn't regret as we spent all day by the pool on the sunbeds anyway. There were NO mosquitos (yay!) and we had the best sleeps of the whole trip because we weren't getting bitten in the middle of the night. The breakfast buffet was delicious and the hotel is directly behind the beach with all of the seafood restaurants (a must for a sunset dinner). I had a 10pm flight but my friend had left earlier that day for her flight to Singapore. My checkout time was extended to 2pm and then my bags were put in storage for the remainder of the afternoon while I continued to lay by the pool. I was then allowed to have a shower and freshen up in the hotel spa before I left for the airport in the evening. While this is a more pricier option - I definitely recommend you stay here for 1 or 2 nights at the end of your trip. It is only a 15min drive (costing about 50,000 IDR = $5 AUD) to the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank c_walt84
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear c_walt84

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent journey with us and for your kind words.
As you rightfully mentioned our location is key, close from the airport (without the noise inconvenience). just across the famous seafood restaurants and the Jimbaran Bay.

Our Spa indeed has changing rooms, which are very handy when the Hotel is on high occupancy. Being able to spend a bit of extra time around the saline pool or simply under the Balinese sun is a great way to a journey.

Once again c_walt84, thank you for sharing with the world and I trust you will keep on considering us for your next trip to Bali.

melbourne
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and 7 year old son for 4 nights from 2-6th Aug.
What an amazing hotel! It is situated opposite the seafood restaurants of Jimbaran, so is in a great location!
We were happy to be upgraded by the hotel to a suite, which was absolutely incredible and spacious. I think the décor is extremely tasteful, considering it is a very modern hotel but we were really impressed with the whole aspects of it.
The suite was stunning, and so much room.! My son was so excited as he had plenty of room to play! Beds were comfy, huge pillows and IPOD , lots of amenities too.
The colours were bright and different to a normal Balinese style hotel,( as we have been to Bali 15 times we normally stay in one decorated to fit in with Bali) but this was great!
Bathroom was huge also. We did not have a room off the swimming pool but loved the view.
Try the Smoqee Bar for a drink and gorgeous canapés to take in the incredible view. The smoke did not bother us as previous people mentioned below My clothes did not smell afterwards, maybe we chose a good night!!
We did eat at the markets once and the beach is stunning! Try the local restaurants for good value food.
The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in a hotel. The amount of variety was amazing and nothing was a problem for staff. I think being new perhaps the buffet was not replenished enough but I have given my feedback already to the hotel. This is not really a problem for us though, I must say.
We did not use the kids club but it looks great!
A big thank you to Franklin for all of your help and making sure our stay was a great one. He has an amazing rapport with people and is an incredibly helpful person.
You will see management walking around and say hello to them as they are happy to hear about your stay!
Don't give this place a miss, we will be back in the near future!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank TLCM64
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear liam01

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

I think you said it all! Thank you for your delightful review and such a pleasure to read in the early hours.
Family time is so important and I am glad that you were able to fully enjoy it. Add to it some good rest, spacious room, tasty food and the most important: the people and it is a good receipe.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Bali.