Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
$762
Hotels.com
$300
Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Pool
$756
Travelocity
$227
The Open House(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$144
$73
$938
Travelocity
1,211 results
All reviewslagoon access roomsky barlagoon poolseafoodaqua studio suitespg membersalt water lagoonchic restaurantluxury escapes packageswim up barupgraded roomthe general managerclassic roomkids clubbig bathroomdirect accessan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been always happy with Starwoods Hotels. Have tried W and St Regis in Bali. Although I can't compare Le Meridien with W hotel and St. Regis, but I must say I'm very satisfied staying at this hotel. I went there with my family (2 adults+2kids under 12yrs old) on july 7- 11 (4 nights) , got a special rate from credit card.
I got a free upgrade to a pool access room which is soooo cool. love it very much.
The room is huge, more than enough for 4 of us, the bed is soft and huge, the bathroom is very luxury, and all of them are very clean.
Going to the beach is a little bit not convenience, since we have to pass through jimbaran seafood restaurant. And I have a feeling that they don't really happy if you just pass through without buying anything... well thats just my feeling.... however, the beach is nice and very close. I love quiet beach and this hotel got one.
All the staff are great! Super! Very polite and friendly.... try to help me when I came back with lots of shopping bag. very sweet.
Breakfast.... Didn't get one because I used credit card special rate. And I don't want to pay Rp.230 thousands since me and my family usually only eat a piece of bread with milk or coffee for breakfast :):):) Could've been perfect if I got a free breakfast but hey they gave me a free room uprage already heheheeheh
However, this hotel is far from the crowd... you should rent a car if you want to stay here, but then again its very easy to rent cars in bali. pick up and drop the car at the airport. Bring your GPS or download Waze apps in your phone (free)
Well, great hotel... will come back again next time!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.... well if you can spent more, then you got a better rooms. I got pool access room and its so cool. (room 103)
3  Thank Howita78
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear David_Paula_Ho,

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Thank you for your sweet review and lovely comments on our associates. I am glad to read that you were able to enjoy the extra treat with the upgrade to one of our lagoon access rooms. I do agree they are just amazing, not only from the direct access to the pool from your balcony but from a design perspective and sense of comfort.

We do often have offers that include breakfast and I am sure that upon your next visit you will have the opportunity to sample its variety and discover our culinary creations.
David_Paula_Ho, it is certainly a pleasure to read that you and your family enjoyed your journey with us and indeed what is important at the end of the day, is quality family time!

Once again thank you for sharing and we all look forward to your next trip to Bali and Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Wishing you a great weekend ahead.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My hubby & I stayed at Le Meridien for 5 nights in May 2013. It had only been open a few weeks. This is a funky property, more like a W than a Le Meridien. There is a good beach but you have to walk thru seafood restaurants across the street to get there. These restaurants also generate lots of smoke all day & night, which blows over to the hotel. They installed a plexiglass barrier to try to block the smoke; it is less than successful.

The food is very good. Great breakfast buffet with lots of Asian & Western options. Weird art, a sort of underwater bar, and lots of music. Rooms are large but sort of funky. The first room they showed us was an upgrade and had direct access to the pool from the patio. It smelled musty and moldy and we passed. The hotel later upgraded us to a suite with a walk-in closet. Nice. Not much of a pool - too shallow to really swim and only about a dozen lounge chairs. Even though the property is new, we saw a serious lack of maintenance to the building. For example, all the hall lights (about 6 of them) were out by our room. They told us they had never worked due to incorrect wiring. The buildings looked old, not like a brand new property. Good service here, though.

Room Tip: Try for room near lobby side to minimize breathing smoke from beach restaurants. Avoid lowest level rooms with direct pool access. They smell musty/moldy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Lori R

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your feedback. I regret to read about the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I do appreciate your comments and despite this I am glad that it has not deterred you from enjoying the rest of our facilities and especially our culinary experience.
Did you know that most of our produces come from a local organic farm? and this is certainly what makes a difference in taste, along with our dedicated kitchen team.

Lori R, please may I kindly ask you to private message me, as I would like to get more details on the first room you stepped in, so I can follow up and ensure it is rectified.

As you noticed, Le Meridien is indeed all about discovery and art being part of it, we have the chance to feature a range of artists' work, from local to international, which triggers curiosity and creativity.

Once again thank you for sharing and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My parents, brother, and I came to Bali for a short weekend getaway and decided to book two rooms in this hotel. We arrived here to check in at around 3pm, but our rooms were not ready yet. They said it would be finished in an hour and for keeping us waiting, we received a complimentary (late) lunch at their restaurant, Bamboo Chic. We have already had lunch beforehand so we only ordered drinks with some dessert and finger foods. Which was so nice of them, by the way, but for a five-star hotel I think the food tasted just okay.

After waiting for about one and a half hour, our rooms were still not ready which was a bummer since we still had to go someplace else to see the sunset. It was already 4.30pm and so we had to reschedule our plans for the rest of the day. We decided to leave the hotel, and by around 5pm they told us our rooms were ready.

When we came back at around 7pm, we were immediately checked in and went to our rooms. We couldn't believe how spacious our room is! It was clean and modern--it was just perfect for me and my brother. The bed and pillows were so soft and comfortable, and the bathroom was spectacular! It was very clean, and again, very spacious. We loved it.

Another thing that I really loved about this hotel is the exceptional service. One night, my brother got a stomachache for eating late. And so he called front desk to check if they had some medicine. The guy on the phone told him no but asked whether my brother wanted them to call a doctor. My brother said no, but within minutes, somebody knocked on our door and offered if we want him to search and buy the medicine for us. We were more than pleased by that!

Moreover, the breakfast was so delicious! The variety was good, and I love that they're serving illy coffee along with our meals. The pancakes were the best of them all, for me. Seriously--I've eaten and made a lot of pancakes, but the ones they serve here are crunchy and brown on the outside, but fluffy and moist on the inside. Compliments to the chef!

All in all, my family and I were so glad to have chosen this hotel. Aside from the check-in trouble, we had a wonderful stay; every one of the staff members were friendly and nice. I hope I get to stay here again for my next holiday in Bali (and for a longer time!). This is probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Dian W

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feelings on your recent journey with us.
I regret to read that your rooms were not ready on time and that it has affected the start of your experience with us. However I am glad that our teams were able to turn that around and recover the situation.
Thank you for your feedback on the rooms and indeed they are very spacious and I agree with you, the bed is so comfy that it is hard to get separated form it in the morning.
Food is really important, especially in a resort and breakfast being the most important meal of the day, it looks like you really enjoyed it. Will certainly pass on your comments to our culinary team!

Once again Dian W, thank you for your review and I trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran for another journey of discovery.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We checked in as a family of four for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. There is good access to the (public) Jimbaran beach area with numerous seafood restaurants which typically start serving from about 5pm through to sunset right by the water! Rooms are new and spacious, with modern decor and a salt water pool that snakes through the property with access from all ground floor balconies. Staff are efficient and friendly, and the breakfast menu is sumptious and well stocked. Jimbaran beach is a great place to hang out in; it has a life of its own and is neither as isolated as Nusa Dua nor too busy like Kuta. All in all, highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Roving_Expatriate

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Thank you for such a lovely review and for sharing it with the world! I am glad to read that you and your family had a great time here at our property. You are right, our location is indeed unique, close to airport, steps away from the Jimbaran beach and the famous sea food cafes (which are indeed very popular) and just to right place to be (not to crowded and no to isolated).
Thank you for recognizing our team members! It is always a pleasure to read.

We all look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My hubby, 2kids and I just checked out from Le meridien Jimbaran and I missed it so much already. Our new place W hotel seminyak, supposed to be better but noooooooo.... I want to go back to le meridien Jimbara. Well, i maybe bias... How can I not, they upgraded our room from lagoon view to lagoon acces which is the room everyone should get. It was almost perfect room. You can enter from the car dropping area to the room without going to lobby. Then go to the rest of the facilities especially the back yard famous Jimbaran beach restaurant for seafood.

I'm not easy to give good rate but this hotel is just nice. I paid around 200usd, got this lagoon access room so you can swim from the room terrace, it had a small living room that can be put extra bed. 3D tv with 3D glasses, Big bed room with perfect comfy bed. Bathroom big enough withseparate cabin of shower, toilet, bathtub in the middle... Strong shower, nice flush toilet. It just clean clean clean cleaaaaaannn.... Big brown towel for after swimming at the terrace... White towel and 2robes...

The staff very helpfull and polite, gave them a ring and they came in 5 minutes. The pool not very big but as it was lagoon pool if you go around it will be enough. The pool bar just beautiful and open till 10pm. Breakfast serve until late around 11am with very very good egg station, sukling pig, even my hubby gave his approval.

Lets be very picky, the room lack of cupboard, so clothes were hanging openly, little 2drawer, it will be not a nice look for some people. Also we woke up not by roaster sound but cat sound. They sound scary at 2am in the middle of the nigh as they sound like babies crying... But usually not long, maybe the staff chasing them away. Well that all I could be picky off....

Did I mention the pillow was super?
Above all, I think the manager need to get a praise for leading a team as good as this To pamper the guests and made this little hotel a true oasis in Jimbaran... Keep up the good work everyone, I hope to see you all soon again, please dont higher your rate too much.... Just chase those cats away not your guests.... Pleaseeeee....

Thank you again everyone at Le Meridien Jimbaran for the best vacation.... Miss you all already

Room Tip: Lagoon access is a must
4  Thank chinggu
LM_Bali, General Manager at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear chinggu

Greetings from Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran

Well, only a few words come to my mind: THANK YOU!
Your review is such a delight to read in the early hours of the day that you made my day.

This is how it should feel and I am glad that you enjoyed each moment of it, except for the cat...

I can only agree on your review and yes the rooms are really nice and comfy, the pillows are just amazing that leaving bed in the morning is not that easy.
Our lagoon access rooms are indeed very popular and the 1300sqm saltwater lagoon is a real discovery.
All of this would not be worth, if it wasn't for our dedicated team members! It is all about the people and we do work hard to ensure we deliver our promises.

chinggu, once again thank you for your feedback and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon to Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran.

Have a great week ahead.