“Great food ”
Review of Chocolate Cafe

Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #24 of 278 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Chocolate Café Bistro & Patisserie, diners can enjoy fantastic continental and asian food, and a great selection of French pastries.This elegant café is a favorite of both tourists and expats for its delicious pastries, chocolate cakes and sweets. Chocolate Café also has a large menu featuring Asian and Continental classic dishes, as well as some personal creations from its chef. It also hosts live music events twice weekly.
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I went there last week with my friends. The food was good and fresh. The juice was very fresh and not too sweet which is perfect. The pastries are amazing. They have so many options and so far most of them tasted good.
The staff was ok.. They were helpful but a smile would probably help to relaxen the dining experience.
Overall great and will definitely come back

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place serves great desserts and the service was really good.
I went there with my fiance to relax after a sunset dinner at Jimbaran beach seafood. Overall I am very happy and will be back,, :)

1  Thank Janice T
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We ate here with a group of 6 and most had Western meals which they said were delicious. Grilled Halmomi being one of them. I shared the Rijsttafel with another person and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of the other members of the party had eaten at Chocolate quite a few times before and that was the deciding factor on this choice of restaurant for the night. We had been to the Rock Bar and didn't have a booking at Chocolate however they were able to accomodate us. I wasn't fussed on their wine selection and would suggest you ask for a taste before choosing. We just ordered by the glass. Friendly service. They also had live music which was nice.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I pass through Bali regularly, and have had meals here on many occasions at this restaurant, when I am dying for a western orientated feed, after a while eating locally at the waroengs and home cooked Indonesian food, you do desire after while a while to have a feed like home, this place hits the spot, the coffee and cake just nice, and sandwiches and other meals, have been fantastic, and of course all the are staff lovely, and the cost is good, so I continue to return, and recommended to family and friends, as I looking forward to return soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Had delicious Indonesian banquet. Staff were friendly and accommodating of infant. Large menu .Airconditioned