“Mum to be massage beautiful”

Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane
Ranked #5 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Jimbaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane boasts 14 elegant treatment suites, all set in a peaceful and luxurious environment.We provide unique treatments, which combine products from L'Occitane in Southern France with techniques and philosophies from Bali and India. Let yourself be pampered from head to toe in the magical hands of our therapists. All of them are trained by overseas massage specialists and they will make you enjoy a moment of perfect relaxation.
Port Macquarie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mum to be massage beautiful”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I just had a mum to be pregnancy massage at this spa today, was so relaxing, a beautiful atmosphere, the staff were very professional & attentive making sure I was comfortable, the massage itself was lovely I could've stayed for another one, the refreshment before & after were a very nice touch, a little more pricey than other places in Bali but well worth it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JLee2444

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not value for money”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Me and GF had a two hour massage and facial at L'Occitane. When you arrive, it feels luxury with its beautiful entrance. However the massage room are average, loud music so cannot really relax....
Massage was OK, but nothing exceptional for the high price. And facial was below average....no scrub, 25 minutes mask....no head or neck massage when I insisted for one in my form....
very expensive experience without the wow....Only good thing are the quality product from L'Occitane.....not too sure I will go back or try another one in another country...They had me once!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank nic432
Hong Kong, China
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Relaxing ambience, convenient place, great spa”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The environment was good and the macaron given with the tea after spa was tasty!
After I had the Almond Detoxifying Balance, I went toilet three times though I didnt drink much water before the spa.

Visited December 2013
Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“50/50”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The first impression and entrance was beautiful, drink and snack very high level.
The Spa rooms were fantastic.
The Therapist are very inconsistent, some exceptional, some very average.
The Price is very heavy. 2 hour massage around $150 US. Compare to other top end spa with same pricing in Singapore, Hong Kong, New York etc. this falls short.
The big issue was when our massage was finished we were rushed to leave from the room as I believe they had another appointment. When we looked at the time they finished our massage early by 15 minutes. A little bit sneaky if your paying for it!

Visited July 2013
KKB_Management, Gérant at Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear chewtodo,

Thank you for your comment about Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane and for your visit.

I am sorry that you were rushed out of your treatment room after the massage was finished and I will ask the staff to be more considerate. I will see as well if we could add some time between two massage sessions to avoid any rush.

I understand your frustration. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to visit us again so that I can arrange for a longer session to compensate. You can email me at thibaud at kupubarong dot com.

Best regards,

Thibaud
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Poor value for money...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Compared to many other places in Bali that is, even spas in 4 or 5 star hotels. For over 200 US dollars you can treat yourself and a partner to a 90 minute spa treatment of various kinds - just choose from a menu. We came as a couple and chose one of the massage options. The massage was mediocre, although the products used were high quality L'Occitane offerings. For a real deep tissue massage there are far better and cheaper places in Bali. As with most "high end" spas in Bali it is all about being pampered - the staff are not trained physiotherapists and will leave the customer somewhat wanting at the end of the session.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Roving_Expatriate
Dear Roving_Expatriate,

Thank you for your visit of Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane. I am sorry that your massage didn't meet with your expectations. All our therapists have been with us since the opening of the spa and they have received continuous training from our in-house trainer, our spa manager, and from L'Occitane's dedicated therapist. I take note of your comment to improve the quality of our deep tissue massage and I hope that you can visit us again to measure by yourself our improvement.

Best regards from Jimbaran,