“50/50”

Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane
Ranked #7 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Jimbaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane boasts 14 elegant treatment suites, all set in a peaceful and luxurious environment.We provide unique treatments, which combine products from L'Occitane in Southern France with techniques and philosophies from Bali and India. Let yourself be pampered from head to toe in the magical hands of our therapists. All of them are trained by overseas massage specialists and they will make you enjoy a moment of perfect relaxation.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The first impression and entrance was beautiful, drink and snack very high level.
The Spa rooms were fantastic.
The Therapist are very inconsistent, some exceptional, some very average.
The Price is very heavy. 2 hour massage around $150 US. Compare to other top end spa with same pricing in Singapore, Hong Kong, New York etc. this falls short.
The big issue was when our massage was finished we were rushed to leave from the room as I believe they had another appointment. When we looked at the time they finished our massage early by 15 minutes. A little bit sneaky if your paying for it!

KKB_Management, Gérant at Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear chewtodo,

Thank you for your comment about Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane and for your visit.

I am sorry that you were rushed out of your treatment room after the massage was finished and I will ask the staff to be more considerate. I will see as well if we could add some time between two massage sessions to avoid any rush.

I understand your frustration. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to visit us again so that I can arrange for a longer session to compensate. You can email me at thibaud at kupubarong dot com.

Best regards,

Thibaud

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Compared to many other places in Bali that is, even spas in 4 or 5 star hotels. For over 200 US dollars you can treat yourself and a partner to a 90 minute spa treatment of various kinds - just choose from a menu. We came as a couple and chose one of the massage options. The massage was mediocre, although the products used were high quality L'Occitane offerings. For a real deep tissue massage there are far better and cheaper places in Bali. As with most "high end" spas in Bali it is all about being pampered - the staff are not trained physiotherapists and will leave the customer somewhat wanting at the end of the session.

3  Thank Roving_Expatriate

Dear Roving_Expatriate,

Thank you for your visit of Bamboo Spa by L'Occitane. I am sorry that your massage didn't meet with your expectations. All our therapists have been with us since the opening of the spa and they have received continuous training from our in-house trainer, our spa manager, and from L'Occitane's dedicated therapist. I take note of your comment to improve the quality of our deep tissue massage and I hope that you can visit us again to measure by yourself our improvement.

Best regards from Jimbaran,

Thibaud

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good ambiance! good treatment! Should definitely try this spa! staff are nice and they offer you free transportation if spent more than USD200!

1  Thank KKKMo
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love L'Occitane products and I took up the massage here. It is in fact quite pricy compared with other spas in Bali I have visited. The place is nicely decorated filled with nice aroma. The massage session is good, but not the best one, but the oil they used is with very nice smell and soft on the skin.
I will probably not visit again if I am on budget, but I do not mind visiting if I want to splurge a bit for the spa session.
The time I visited, it was not the peak season and the place was quiet and relaxing.
All amenities they use are authentic L'Occitane products and I feld very pampered there. Good for all ladies looking for the place to get pampered.

1  Thank ManngaDua
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Loved our massage and the fact that they only used L'Occitane products were a plus for me and my sister since our skin are very sensitive, and we know that their products won't give us a reaction. Masseuse were very friendly and informative. Only downside was the masseuse that massaged my boyfriend couldn't speak English, and so they had a bit of a communication problem.