Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
$14
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline$20
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2017

The staff is amazing. They took such good care of us, and did everything they could to make our stay the best possible. The facilities are very nice as well. The rooms are a good size, with small kitchenette with a fridge which is wonderful for storing water in the Bali heat. Our only complain about the room, is that it's a bit dark and could use another ceiling lamp.
The pool area is really nice and relaxing and the breakfast is also fine.
The hotel itself is all in all really nice and definitely worth the money.
The location however was not ideal for us. The hotel offers shuttlebusses to Jimbaran beach and Nusa Dua, which is a really nice feature but if you want to go anywhere else (uluwatu, Padang-Padang etc.) you have to either rent a car/motorcycle and drive yourself or get a cab. As we didn't dare to rent a motorcycle and drive in the Balinese traffic, we relied heavily on caps as means of getting anywhere as we didn't feel safe to walk alongside the road. We felt this to be a bit restricting. However, the only downside to the hotel :)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We booked a villa for our stay in Jimbaran, which was very beautiful and relaxing. The pool is great such as the bedroom and the bathroom. We also booked a candle light dinner for a last evening in bali and that was amazing. De decoration absolutely marvellous and made with lots of love. Also the food was great!
Staff are such friendly people, thank you for being so kind.

Totally recommend this resort for a stay in Jimbaran.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Initially, I was a bit upset when I was told that I would have to change rooms especially since I only booked for two nights but when I heard the staff member say that I had been upgraded to a villa I decided to let it go !!

The room that I spent my first night in was lovely with gorgeous views overlooking the pool, however the next day I was moved to my own villa and WOW !!!!!!! My regret is that I wasn't staying for longer because this was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. In fact I would tell anyone that if you can afford it, go for a villa. Just do it. You literally have your own private residence which is completely private. I especially loved having my own pool, the bedroom was luxurious and the outside bathroom just nailed it for me. I felt like royalty. The pictures do it no justice whatsoever.

In fact I would have been fine in the standard room as it was comfortable. The staff were great and the breakfast was big and filling with a choice of cooked breakfast, pastries, Indonesian breakfast, fruit, coffee etc.

The downside is that you are far from most things, there is no pavement so you can't really walk outside either. However, the hotel put on a free shuttle to Jimbaran and also Kuta. In fairness there isn't much going on in Jimbaran but make sure that you go to where the numerous fish restaurants are, it is magical at sunset.

I definitely recommend Astari and although I doubt I would return to Bali for other reasons if I did, I would spend time here again.

Room tip: Get a villa - End of !
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Onelifeliveit
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

If you want a stay that will remain in your memories, the Astari is the place to be. The staff, the people, the management are all fantastic. Good people. From the first welcoming pick-up at the airport to the last goodbye, we only have good memories. The rooms were allways tidied, several days with fresh flowers on the bed. The breakfast had a buffe with various choises, The menu, if you decide to have a qiuet dinner was great. The only thing i regret is that I didn't took the chans to spend a day with the chef, preparing a Balinese dinner (because I'm very interrested in cooking) The senses of the cooking was just fantastic!
The Astari is located aprx 10-15 min from Jimbaran beach, 10-20 min from Balangan beach and 20-30 min from Dreamland beach, all by taxi. Perfekt location if you want to try different locations. If we decide to come back to Bali, The Astari will be our first choice :-)
Eric and Maria

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank EricS4248
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

First of all I am so grateful for the manager of the resort as he offers us free fruit basket and flowers in our private bath tub moreover complimentary cake.
That was highly appreciated from the manager and we consider it the best welcome ever.
In addition staff was super friendly and helpful. We loved staying in a villa! It was great to have our own private pool and outdoor living room. Hopefully they will provide half hour free massage as well, which will be great. They helped make our honeymoon special.
Most recommended to everyone.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed_shoukry
Khamara-H, The Management at The Astari - Villa and Residence, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Warmest Greeting From The Astari Villa Residence, Jimbaran

Thank you kindly for your great experience review during your stay at The Astari Villa Residence. All of us here wishing you a happy honeymoon. We are more than happy to make your honeymoon a memorable one and we feel so grateful to be able to add the enjoyment of your honeymoon at The Astari Villa Residence.

Our team here all indeed exceptional people and one of the core assets for The Astari Villa We are keep on emphasizing on the nature of our Balinese/Indonesian hospitality and its values.

Once again thank you for your kind words and you recommendation

The Management