Although the cost of this villa is slightly on the high side compared to other accommodations in Bali, our stay was worth the money! Thers only a total of around 10villas here which provides the privacy and tranquility couples would seek for. The interior design of our room took on a warm European feel. The hotel provides complimentary shawls for u to take away as a lovely souvenir and beach hats on loan that come in useful under the hot Bali sun.The toilet is so beautifully decorated that it encourages u to enjoy a long warm bath in the bathtub. There are 2 pools and theyre opened 24hrs so you can maximize your stay by swimming at night :) The restaurant offers a sufficient range of choices for breakfast sets. We enjoyed our sumptuous breakfast with the luxury of a breathtaking view.
PS: you might like to set aside some time to explore the more expensive sister grp of villas thats just next to the property for some photo taking :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran