The place is very nicely decorated and appointed. There is a feeling of peace and quietness. Breakfast is good and dinner is not bad. The staff was nice but not very professional: we had an hour masssage that lasted 45 minutes.... this had never happened to us before and we have massages often!
The room are very nicely decorated but a bit dark. My main complain is the aircon: it was not strong enough for the volume, on the mezzanine it was very warm. We also had mosquitoes in the room and the curtain is not making it dark enough.
It is true that access to the beach is only convenient through Intercontinental so if you mind pretending you are staying at Intercontinental, it can be a problem, we didn't mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran