My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for two nights at the end of our two week holiday in Bali. I couldn't recommend it more highly! The accommodation is stunning with great attention to detail.The swimming pools, sun loungers and outdoor lounge are beautiful and we felt like we almost had the entire resort to our selves. The service we received was outstanding - fruit kebabs and lime wate served by the pool each morning and tea and cookies every afternoon!
A nice extra was that you received a beach bag with beach towels, sun hats and sarongs.
One particular highlight of ours was that the hotel has a 1970s baby blue Volkswagon convertible car in which they offer free lifts to the beach! We felt like royalty! Breakfast, included in the room price was fantastic; there is lots of choice and all freshly cooked. We ate lunch in the restaurant twice and although slightly on the expensive side, the food was excellent and the decor perfect.
Jimbaran Bay is only a 10 min walk away. Go on book now! You will receive a truly perfect and unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in the heart of Jimbaran and nestled in a coconut groove. BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel is a mansion dating back in the 60s. Entirely renovated over the years by its owner and interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari, BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel has this shabby-chic vibe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- Balquisse Hotel Jimbaran
- BALQUISSE Heritage Hotel Bali/Jimbaran