We stayed here in June 2013 and although we had a few issues, they were resolved, and we returned on 24th December for 4 nights. Even in that short time, the condition of the hotel, and particularly the bathrooms, has deteriorated markedly. It is a real shame that the owners do not see fit to upgrade this hotel at this beautiful location. At that time, attention should also be given to upgrading the breakfast options which by any standard are poor. We spent 3 nights at the Breezes Resort in Seminayak before transferring to the Keraton and the breakfast options there are up to an international 4 or 5* standard. The Keraton is sadly lacking in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Beachfront Resort by The Sea Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa is an elegant beachfront property that honours Bali's cultural and artistic legacy with a collection of 102 guest rooms and private villas. The property is set within a mature tropical garden and has direct access to the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay. It is a place where travellers can truly unwind in an exotic setting that is considerably removed from the trappings of mainstream tourism. Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa celebrates living life to the fullest and taking each new day simply as it comes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keraton Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Hotel Jimbaran
- Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort Bali