This is the best hotel we have stayed at to date. There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about this hotel. The effort they put in to the service makes you feel really special staying there.
When you arrive in the reception area you have an amazing view over the bay and the resort. Check in was effortless and quick with the usual Four Seasons extras
The layout of the rooms are perfect with stunning views over the bay. We stayed at the top row of villas which was very private. The resort is built on a cliffside and hence for some people it can be tiring walking round, especially if your villa is at the top row - however there is always the buggy service you can call to get you round.
Yes, you can just see the airport on the other side of the bay but not for one minute did it either bother us or could we hear the planes landing or taking off.
The staff at this hotel were exceptional, always very helpful and when we walked round the resort we were always greeted by and most of them knew our name.
Some people complain about the prices (drinks and food) at Four Seasons hotels - yes, its over priced , but if this really bothers you I suggest you go and stay at more traditional hotel. It is top end exclusive 5 star luxury, and you pay for it!!!
We ate at the hotel and the food was of a high standard, however we always like to eat where the locals eat as we believe this is the best way of sampling the local flavours. I recommend a brief walk along the beach from the hotel where every evening tables are placed out on the beach and where under the light of a few candles on your table you can sample the most delicious fresh fish grilled over coconut leaves - delicious!
As we booked a romantic package, our stay also included a spa experience for two which was fantastic and very relaxing. We also had a special dinner in our room. No efforts were spared. Candles everywhere, including some floating in our pool and the dinner, served in the open air under the sala in our villa was very good and came complete with a heart shaped delicious chocolate cake for two.
We recommend this place to anyone - enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons