This resort and destination have been on my bucket list for about 10 years. The resort was absolutely amazing! The standard villas are 2100 square feet with an outdoor lanai, living room and shower. The lanscaping in each villa is incredible and something you would find in a botanical garden which is even light at night. We loved the thatched cathedral ceilings (also up lighted) with ceiling fans. The staff at the resort always greeted us with smiles and a traditional Balinese bow. Sundara beach club open just over a year ago and was a perfect spot to lounge at the infinity pool and beach area. Very cool place and incredible food. I have visited over 25 Four Seasons resorts in 10 different countries and this has to be in the top 3 of all their properties. Maybe Bora Bora could beat them by just a notch. Take a taxi to Seminyak for great shopping, nightlife and restaurants. It's only 30 minutes and less than $10 USD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons