$273
$166
Belmond Jimbaran Puri(Jimbaran)
$455
$410
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$143
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$242
$330
$207
RimbaJimbaran.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

$720
AyanaResort.com
1,798 results
All reviewsplunge poolsundara restaurantjimbaran baycoconut grovetaman wantilanoutdoor showerquiet poolcooking schooloutdoor living areabuggy servicebeach clubocean frontour honeymoonmain restaurantkids clubocean view villacold towels
Reviewed June 3, 2014

What a way to spend our honeymoon. The hotel was everything you would expect from a Four Seasons. The staff, and all of the Balinese people we met, were incredibly friendly and accommodating. First class all the way around.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay as your honeymoon destination. We are so proud to have been part of this special event in your life.

My team will be surely delighted to know that you had a “first class all the way around” Four Seasons experience in Bali. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Congratulations once again from all of us and we hope to welcome you again soon, maybe for your anniversary?

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The villas are wonderful. The bedroom size is adequate while the bathroom is very spacious. The bath area has 1 bath tub, 1 indoor shower and 1 outdoor shower. I did wish that the bathroom would have doors to the shower and toilet so that 'not too close' room sharers can have some privacy. Suitable for couples for sure. The private pool is reasonably big and surprisingly not too cold. I went to the Library which was more of a multimedia centre with Macs, TV, DVD player. Free soft drinks and pop corn! The staff are very friendly and helpful too!

Room Tip: Need to request for a villa with a sea view as not all villas have such.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I just returned from a holiday of total relaxation and enjoyment at the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay.

The resort is stunning: naturally beautiful, elegant yet comfortable décor, exemplary service and breathtaking views. Every meal was delicious – from the bountiful breakfasts to the relaxed lunches pool-side, to the sexy vibe at Sundara for drinks and dinner…I loved everything (and I can be a bit particular :).

The hours seemed to melt into perfect days spent at our villa and plunge pool (tres romantique), or wandering to both pools where they generously clean your sunglasses (a small touch that makes such a difference!), bring you sorbet to try and always make sure you are comfortable and happy.

We played tennis and enjoyed the pristine spa and fitness facilities as well.

The team will know your name before you even check-in, and are happy to suggest different ideas to enhance your experience. They will also leave you to relax if this is what you prefer.

We went on to the Four Seasons Sayan property after Jimbaran which I definitely recommend as you will experience the beauty and relaxation of the Jimbaran beach, with the culture and activity of Ubud.

Four Seasons definitely sets the standard for service as their people are the best at what they do. Both Jimbaran Bay and Sayan take it to the next level with the unique beauty of both properties, wonderful concierge, excellent food and overall awesomeness. You feel like you are welcomed home by their kind and gracious team.

Go and enjoy every moment!

Room Tip: We were in room 277. Amazing views of the water and very private.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

“The hours seemed to melt into perfect days”. Wow. Thank you so much for the kind words. It is a real pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to relax and enjoy all of our facilities on the property.

I am also happy to read that you went to our sister resort at Sayan. I will definitely share your words with my colleagues there who will surely be happy to hear that both our Resorts managed to set your personal standard in service perfection.

For your information, we have just recently launched the “Bali Twice Discovered” Package. A great opportunity to enjoy the magnificent Oceanside sanctuary of Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay, as well as the tranquil riverside escape at Four Seasons at Sayan. The package really combines the best of Bali enabling guests to enjoy a myriad of feelings with two completely diverse Four Seasons experiences.

Please let me know if you are planning to return to Bali. It would be an honor for us to welcome you back “home” in paradise Bali.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This place is amazing! From the superior service, attentive quick and always smiling staff, to the fabulous pools and beach club, to the unbelievably good villa.
Nothing is too much trouble, and the extra touches don't go unnoticed. The mini robe, slippers and milk and cookies for our 2 yr old daughter made her holiday and made her feel so special.
It's these things you pay premium prices for, but these things that make your stay utter perfection.
We stayed 5 nights, but I wish we could have stayed longer. The location is great and easy access to the bukit pensinula and also the seafood restaurants on the beach. Also kids club was well set out and staff fabulous with our daughter she loved it although we didn't leave her there alone, I think you could have without any worries.
Thanks again for the perfect stay, can't wait to come back again!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the resort location and friendliness of our dedicated team.

I absolutely agree with you that it is the small touches that make a stay perfect and memorable. Here at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, we do everything to make each stay as personalized as possible.

The team and I appreciated the opportunity to pamper you and your family and I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us.

We would appreciate the opportunity to "wow" you again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a big hotel which is well designed so as to minimise the feeling of being in too big a resort. We had a 1 bed villa set fairly high up in the grounds. We were pleasantly surprised to find we did have a partial view of the bay. The villa felt very private and was not overlooked.

The accommodation is of an incredible standard. The decor and style is great. As well as looking good everything feels solid, works perfectly and is good quality. The outdoor lounge area is fantastic.

We ate at hotel restaurants, had room service and also ate and drank at Sundara. We particularly loved Sundara, this is an excellent place for day or night. The food was very fresh, modern and tasty. We also found it to be better value than and preferable to the hotel food. It's an excellent place to enjoy evening drinks and there is a happy hour of some sort early evening. All pools were good but I especially loved the length of the pool at Sundara for some serious swimming. For a local seafood meal our driver recommended Menega 10 mins away and it was very good and packed with locals.

We did some kayaking from the beach club which I would recommend. We also did the complimentary group bike tour one morning. We were offered a drink when we arrived which we accepted while we waited for the bike tour to start. It took 10 mins to make these fresh juices for us which we then had little time to drink before being rounded up to start the tour. I had to leave mine half drunk in a rush and was then chased by staff to sign for a rather expensive juice I'd left behind. I did feel this to be a minor unnecessary experience and not well thought out. The change for WIFI also grates given how much you are paying overall for rooms, meals etc, this should really be included.

Service was consistently good though as this is a big place there is was no personal touch from any staff we dealt with. We always felt well looked after and nothing was too much trouble. To sum up this place delivered on all counts, it's very hard to fault and I look forward to returning before long.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your visit to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed yourself very much, especially the design of our villas and our beachfront Restaurant Sundara.

I would also like to thank you for highlighting the areas in which we can improve, especially your experience during the bike tour. I have noted your comment which I shall pass on to my team. Feedback such as yours is very valuable as it allows us to fine-tune our experiences to perfection.

Regarding your comment about the WIFI, I notice that you stayed with us in November 2013.
I am happy to inform that you will be able to enjoy WIFI free of charge (up to 2 devices) in your villa during your next visit as we changed our WIFI policy beginning of this year.

It is great to hear that you are planning to return to our Resort and I look forward to welcoming you back to paradise Bali.