“Stunning Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
West Sussex
“Stunning Hotel”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a stunning hotel.
Wonderful villa style accommodation with private outdoor dining & pool.
The staff are 2nd to none. They are so attentive & hard working.
The dining is a little expensive, but good quality.
Lovely beach with its own restaurants.
Stunning sunsets.
Book now, you won't regret it!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank WestSussexBramley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed May 17, 2014

After 20 years, this Resort is still as good as it gets. The Villas are just lovely - spacious and serene, with every amenity including your own private plunge pool . The gardens have grown - lush and are perfectly kept, so it's a treat walking around or being shuttled in the golf buggies should you so desire. Staff attend to every need, bottles of water and cold towels on arrival at any of the 3 pools. Watch the sun set at the new Sundara Bar and enjoy the treats at Happy Hour - food here is excellent. With Yoga and stretch classes available every day, I could stay here for quite some time!! Love it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
“First class – all the way”, this is exactly what we want our guests to experience at our Resort and what we dedicate ourselves to. The Four Seasons brand stands for pure luxury and an outstanding service quality and each member of my staff is proud to deliver just that.

Walking through the gardens of the resort is indeed a treat and I personally, just as our guests, use these inspiring strolls for reflecting and recharging. Glad you enjoyed our Yoga classes and also the treats at Sundara’s Happy Hour.

Thank you for your review and my team and I will be only too happy if we could deliver another ‘first class’ experience to you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, I would like to thank Mr. Philip saluad the room director for his quick response when we had a complain about some construction. He had it stopped immediately. We had a fantastic stay, people were very polite, smiling and extremely helpful .

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Luay1944
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 15, 2014

What an amazing place. I think I died and went to heaven! The grounds are simply beautiful and the staff extremely friendly. There child's center is awesome. The staff is so nice and great with children. they offer so many activities for them. You can drop your child off and have a nice dinner and then pick them up right after. The pool area dedicated to families is beautiful and has a waterfall. If you need baby supplies a supermarket is by the airport.

Room Tip: Get a villa close to the pool. Some of the villas are spread out and it takes some navigating to ge...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I have read many different interesting and creative reviews about the resort over the past few years. Until today however, I have never heard a guest say that he had the feeling that he died and went straight to heaven when talking about his experience at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. Well, all I can say is that I am happy to read that my team contributed to your pleasant afterlife in paradise.

It is great that you highlight the child-friendliness of our resort. Our mission is not only to entertain children when their parents want to enjoy some time on their own, but also to make them familiar with the Balinese culture in a fun way. We have designed a creative and culturally enriching child program at our Jimba Kids Club that is much appreciated by parents and also by the little ones.

Thank you once again for your review and please do let us know if you should be planning another trip to Bali.

Yours sincerely,

indonesia
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in bungalow with pool - amazing place- quiet, beautiful scenery and views . Comfort was 6 plus stars and service superb. Food and drinks were wonderful - will be back again . Highly recommend and best in Bali from our experiences of multiple visits to Bali. Good going Four Seasons ! Keep up the great work and thanks!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gregers1Indonesia
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at the Four Seasons Bali at Jimbaran Bay as part of an awards trip. I have to say I have never stayed at a nicer hotel. The villa had its own pool, a great patio with sofa and chairs, the villa itself was the size of an apartment.
The staff was friendly and even remembered my name at breakfast.
I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for these beautiful words which show me, once again, how privileged I am to be able to manage this wonderful and special place.

The fact that you value our Resort as the best you have ever stayed at shows me that my team has really gone the extra mile to ensure that you had a memorable stay. I am so proud of them.

I hope I can assume that if Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is the best hotel you have ever stayed at, we can surely expect to see you returning to our Resort. Please do let us know if that should be the case. It would be a pleasure for us to accommodate you again.

Until then I remain with my warmest regards,

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We came to The Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay for my husband's work conference, and I will just say it was amazing! I had never been to Bali before, I thought it was beautiful, but what made it the best holiday ever was our stay here. The service was perfect, our villa was beautiful, and the whole property was really lovely and cared for. I had a massage at the spa that was the best one I had ever had. It was a work thing we were attending, so everything was so well planned and most of our meals were at the resort, but they were delicious! I think what made this resort so amazing to me was the staff, they really go out of their way for the guests. We had a swim and lunch at the quiet pool (what every resort needs) and the gentlemen that served us there was so attentive, he could see my sunglasses were a little grimy from sunscreen, so he whisked them away and brought them back in perfect condition! We had the most comfortable bed and the pillows were perfect. I am now ruined when I stay anywhere else!

• Stayed April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa
The Ritz-Carlton Bali
The Ritz-Carlton Bali
#7 of 54 in Nusa Dua
The Villas at AYANA Resort BALI

Been to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay? Share your experiences!