“Some of the most beautiful sunsets”

Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Jimbaran
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Some of the most beautiful sunsets”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The property is beautiful, the private plunge pools are a wonderful amenity to have. Excellent food, service, and spa. The hotel is pretty convenient to the airport while still feeling secluded, you can actually see the runways off in the distance and can see the planes landing but you don't hear a thing. Something fun to watch while lounging on the pool deck.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I was here on business but that was made so easy by the staff and their attention to detail. Exceeded my expectations in all facets. It's always the little things that make a huge difference and this FS must be near the top.

Weather sourcing medicine, arranging transport or helping to achieve my goals for my business meetings, Michael and his team are hard to top.

Special mention also to the fabulous Sundara bar and restaurant. Pandi and crew made me feel like I'd been coming for years.

Thanks for the printer help too MB!

• Stayed November 2013
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Even though I am in a wheelchair, they accommodated all of my needs - even a slope so I could access a villa suit. The reservations manager went out of his way to regularily communicate with me and assure a truly special time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
I am truly happy to hear that you had an enjoyable and memorable experience at our resort.

We strive to make sure all needs of our guests are met and I am proud to read that we did so for you.

Thank you for sharing and please let us know if you plan to return in the future.

Sweden
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay from 13th to 16th of October 2013. We choose a Ocean Villa in front row. Simply and awsome view and the villa was large with plenty of space. The private infinity pool was just great. May be too small for others, but for us it fitted nicely to cool down in. I found the villas to be very private and quiet. Also have to mentioned the outdoor living space that was nicely decorated and a nice place to relax and enjoy the ocean view.
The newly build restaurant next to the beach and beach lounge was also superb. Great sofa sunbeds with a sunset view. Selection both in the restaurant and roomservice was exellent.
The spa is also great. Actually I have nothing bad to say about the hotel or the service that was pure 5 star!
The only thing I can comment negatively about is the beach. The water was full of garbage and not clear.The staff did what they could to clean the beach but still a lot of garbage were in the water. So go there for a super resort in all aspects, but not if you like to swim in the ocean.
Thanks an excellent overall experiance to Four Seasons Jimbaran!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Shanghai, China
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We started our Balinese escape at the Four Seasons and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hotel. The lobby is perched atop a hill with a breathtaking view of the entire resort and surrounding area. Our room was truly perfect - large outdoor dining and living space along with our own plunge pool which was a free upgrade on arrival.

The beach club and pool at Sundara was amazing, great access to a quiet beach (except at night) and outstanding service. The hotel is also very close to the local seafood restaurants and we walked about 15 minutes on the sand to dinner for a cheap and delicious lobster dinner. Really perfect way to start our trip and couldn't recommend it more. Found a stay 2 days, get 1 free deal on Four Seasons' website and it made our stay much more affordable. We stayed in Seminyak at the end of our trip and wish we would have just gone back to the Four Seasons - hope to return again in the future!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wanderlust100111
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
The views from our lobby are indeed spectacular I would like to thank you for coining the term "perfect" when describing our villas.

I am glad you had a memorable stay with us and please, if you ever plan to return, do get in touch with me and I will be happy to make the arrangements for you.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is my second stay in a Four Seasons Hotel, and this resort live up to the name. The villas are excellent, the gardens picturesque, and the staff very friendly and caring. Privacy is given great attention, nature at its best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your repeat visit.

Yours is a short and nice review and I appreciate you taking the time to pen it.

Hope you will be able to make another visit in the not to distant future.

Your sincerely

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We loved our stay at the Four Seasons. In particular the gardens and grounds which are immaculately cared for. The beautiful scent of frangapanies fills the resort. The rooms are beautifullymaintained and really clean. The turndown service is really thorough. The villa pools are perfect.
The spa experince was wonderful...the best massage I have had in Bali.
It was truly a five star experience. We really appreciate that The Four Seasons is one of the only luxury resorts in Bali which have preserved a tradtional Balinese feel.
My only dissappointment were our dining experinces. Bali is such an amazing culinary destination now and we have been continually impressed by restaurants serving stunning , modern asian fusion food by world class chefs. To be truly outstanding The Four Seasons kitchens need to update their cuisine and be part of this.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, we didn't think it a dissadvantage not to have a seaveiw as the villa ga...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank margaret826
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our resort with its well maintained villas, plunge pools and beautiful resort grounds. I personally like the smell of frangipanis too and feel it adds a certain charm to an experience in Bali.

Our spa does offer a menu of wonderful treatments and am happy to hear you enjoyed your massage with us. I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your dining experience at the resort and will table your comment with my kitchen team. It would be great if in addition, you could provide, perhaps in an email, some specific comments as we do look to improve ourselves with constructive feedback.

Thank you for your compliments and comments.

Michael Branham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa
The Ritz-Carlton Bali
The Ritz-Carlton Bali
#7 of 54 in Nusa Dua
The Villas at AYANA Resort BALI

Been to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay? Share your experiences!