Stayed at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay from 13th to 16th of October 2013. We choose a Ocean Villa in front row. Simply and awsome view and the villa was large with plenty of space. The private infinity pool was just great. May be too small for others, but for us it fitted nicely to cool down in. I found the villas to be very private and quiet. Also have to mentioned the outdoor living space that was nicely decorated and a nice place to relax and enjoy the ocean view.
The newly build restaurant next to the beach and beach lounge was also superb. Great sofa sunbeds with a sunset view. Selection both in the restaurant and roomservice was exellent.
The spa is also great. Actually I have nothing bad to say about the hotel or the service that was pure 5 star!
The only thing I can comment negatively about is the beach. The water was full of garbage and not clear.The staff did what they could to clean the beach but still a lot of garbage were in the water. So go there for a super resort in all aspects, but not if you like to swim in the ocean.
Thanks an excellent overall experiance to Four Seasons Jimbaran!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons