This was our second stay at this resort and it is still very good but I do recommend trying for one of the villas with a view over the bay. Even if the rooms are the same price or category, some are better than others. Breakfast here was sensational with real coffee which is always greatly appreciated. It is good to be able to order another espresso or latte and take in the view. Spa treatments are also great and the salt scrub is like having a buff and polish. Only down side was the kids club which we believe was being redone. It had been temporarily moved to an unused villa and was not as good as the first visit according to my son. One big benefit is the location which is close to the airport and the resort is well placed to beat the worst of the Bali traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons