I stayed for the third time last week end in Jimbaran Bay at the "four seasons" , again it was a quality experience. Arriving overnight from Tokyo, I feared the worst as regards no room till 3.00 pm etc. But I was greeted at the Airport, fast tracked thru' immigration and driven in an air conditioned SUV complete with cold towels and water . Upon arrival, I was immediately offered a room even though it was barely 8.00 am. All rooms have private pools and are spacious and full of nice Balinese arts and crafts.
Service is exceptional and in their guide to Hotel services , they make the point that tipping is not expected as service charge is distributed to staff monthly, a relief to those from overseas who don't have let's of small bills.
The SPA is lovely and the hittng pro with the tennis court was great fun also. Food is exceptional at all restaurants. From a previous trip, I know the kids love the "kids club" also. Very feeble as reams any difficult or unusual request, really accommodating. Strongly recommend it, especially the Wagyu Burger for lunch by the quiet pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Balinese-style Villas with stone walls, marble floors & thatch roofs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Four Seasons Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Four Seasons