“A fabulous resort.”

Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Jimbaran
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at villa 100, which is the best staying experience in my whole life. Everything there is fantastic! It's already the second time I choose this resort. The service is not doubt one of the best in the world. Always serve us with passion. If I require something, they just prepared it in a few minutes. Villas are beautiful, the Balinese style indoor design made me feel relax. Though the furniture is a little old, but old with a particular kind of beauty. Every detail is well-noticed. FS at Jimbaran Bay offered me 10 fascinating nights. Next time I visit Bali, I will still choose this resort, which is the best in my mind forever!

• Stayed: July 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (1,701)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I were in Bali for our honeymoon and we stayed at both FS. We have always been HUGE fans of the FS and this resort did not disappoint. We stayed here for 4 nights in one of the garden villas with plunge pool, steps away from the beach. It was the most amazing experiences of our lives. the staff were personable, helpful, quick to response to our every whim. The villa was impeccable. We LOVED it here and will definitely be back!

1  Thank Angela P
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The resort is a hideaway at its best. The spacious villas match the typical Balinese design of a small compound: a closed space with bedroom and bath, and an open living area with a small pool. After a very warm welcome we felt right at home. The service is usually excellent but not always perfect, but the staff are so nice that this is not an issue. We were upgraded to an oceanfront villa, the view over the bay was just fantastic.

Room Tip: Book at least a villa with ocean view, it's worth.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fred_and_Wilma_87
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed a memorable stay at our resort.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the service and I will share this with my team, who will feel very appreciated and motivated. Providing a comfortable feeling of 'home' is what we strive to offer our guests and in this case, it is nice to hear you felt this way.

I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the spacious villa with its beautiful views.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you when you are back in Bali.

Yours sincerely

Michael Branham

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We loved the all villa resort, i went there last week with 2 children. Service was excellent, ocean view was brilliant, villas were amazing. The plunge pool was very nice. Not to far from semniak , the hub for restaurants, shopping. The only negative was all pools were 4.8 feet in depth including the plunge pool. Big negative for children.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank AG28
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had 4 nights here after staying at the Four Season in Ubud. This hotel is just perfect. We got an upgrade to a ocean front deluxe villa and it was just gorgeous. This is truly the nicest room we have ever stayed in. It was so relaxing, lovely outdoor seating area with day bed which we used every afternoon. Plug pool which my husband used every morning and afternoon. I preferred the resort pool which was HUGE. Great for laps and an amazing view to the beach.

The main restaurant for breakfast and dinner was so perfect. Al fresco dinning was exactly what we wanted being in Bali. Very causal but with a 5 star flare.

We loved our stay and would defiantly come back for 4 nights of pure relaxation and spa treatments.

Room Tip: Spend a little more on your room...well worth it.
1  Thank Bailey2011
JimbaranDenpasar, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank you for writing a review of your experience at our resort.

We are happy to hear that your husband and you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments on the comforts of our villa with its day bed and plunge pool. And yes, if we may second your sentiments, our Quiet Pool is very relaxing with the views of the ocean.

We will be more that happy to welcome you when you return to Bali so please let us know when you do.

Yours sincerely

Michael Branham

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went on this trip with my husband and was not disappointed by the ambiance of the place. We stayed in a relaxing villa with our own pool facing the ocean. Golf carts will shuttle you from one place to another if you needed to go to the beach, lobby, spa, or one of their restaurants. The staff were exceptional and efficient. The only negative I would say would be their dining areas around the facility. They were too expensive and the food was average. Other than that, I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We arranged our arrival in Bali with a pickup from the resort. Upon arrival we were greeted by approximately 8 Four Seasons employees. We were quickly transferred to a buggy to be checked into our ocean view villa in the villa. Check in was easy and we were offered deliciious passion fruit martinis. What a welcome to Bali!

The villa was beautiful and spacious! I appreciated the touches to incorporate the Balinese culture into the decor. I liked that the villa made use of both outdoor and indoor living spaces, with a nice a/c unit for the indoor spaces. This Seattle guy is not used to these utlra warm temperatures. The plunge pool in the villa got used everyday by me and my partner. It was really nice to jump in to escape the heat.

My primary criteria in reviewing rooms always falls to the bed and shower. I am happy to report that the bed was fantastic and the shower had ample water pressure and had the option of rain shower and hand held fixtures.

We stayed at this resort for 4 nights and tried many of the amenities this resort has to offer. I can't speak highly enough of the cooking school and Chris(sp) we had so much fun going to the local market and walking through the gardens of the resort to learn about the ingredients used in Indonesian cuisine. The cocktail class was also a lot of fun!

This resort has a beautiful spa! I wish we had more time so we could have booked more than one treatment. We were able to make use of all of the spa facilities and did not ever feel rushed.

We ate at all of the restaurants at the resort. Each offers something unique and special. We ate most often at Taman Wantilan the main dining venue of this resort. The choices at breakfast are huge and they offer something unique every morning. I highly recommend the special Indonesian Rijstifal dinner at Warung Mie it is a special Indonesian cuisine themed night only offered once or twice a week.

If you are looking for a nice beach location on Bali I would not hesitate to recommend this resort to anyone. What sets this resort apart from others is the genuinely warm and friendly nature of the Balinese people kicked up a notch when you throw the Four Seasons philosophy into the mix.

1  Thank nbk5276
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jimbaran
The St. Regis Bali Resort
#7 of 55 in Nusa Dua
Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa
RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
AYANA Resort and Spa Bali

Been to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay? Share your experiences!