I've actually stayed at Pat Mase a few times. And each time at a different villa with either family, or friends. The place has prettt consistently been one of the places we constantly return to.
It is slightly further out from the maddening crowd, so even if you want pop out to buy something, you need to grab a bluebird, or arrange your own transportation. It is relatively near the beach as well though we've never really gone there. But ultimo ( a spin-off the famous cheap and good Trattoria) and Karma steakhouse are just ard the corner.
Breakfasts are served straight to the villas and were always tasty. And fresh fruit was also served.
Usually each villa has its own pool. And every 3 or 4 villas share a large main common one. No two villas are alike either.
I've been in a villa that had a moat-like pool. One that had 3 bedrooms, with an upstairs room. And even one with an outdoor jacuzzi.
The place is centrally well kept. Clean. And haven't encountered problems with mozzies unlike some other villas I've been in.
I've been in one that had s small private pool, but a round common one? And one that had a really nice large, rectangular pool which we shared with another cool group while we were there.
Only other downside is some villas are closer to the only Road that services The area, so it can get a lil noisy at night. If you're a light sleeper, just request for a villa further away and you should be sorted.
It's really close to the famous seafood at jimbaran. Must try if you're that close by.
Great staff as well, always very friendly and helpful. This place is really good value if you are going with a large group for a party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within tropical landscaped grounds, Pat Mase, Villas at Jimbaran boast a complement of 20 villas. At a minimum size of 225 square meters, each, there is more space than you could ever want. The villas, elegantly designed in a contemporary Balinese style, feature either two, three or four bedrooms that each have a private plunge pool. Our complimentary shuttle service will take you to Kuta and the gorgeous Jimbaran beach. If you don’t feel like travelling, we have an outdoor pool right on our grounds for you to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pat-Mase Residence At Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Pat-Mase, Villas At Jimbaran Bali