We had food taken from the kitchen even though we tried to keep the doors closed we could not lock it to keep the cats out. The staff were very friendly and there food was good. There was a lot of evidence of some kind of wood eating bug that is wrecking all the door frames. The streets around there are not the best for walking. There was a lot of stray dogs in the street. My friend and i went for a walk to have a look 1st and quickly decided if were taking the girls out at all we would not walk. ( we like to walk everywhere ) For us and the family that went with us this worked out cheep. Each area is quite large and the 3 rooms are a good size.We found this place very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within tropical landscaped grounds, Pat Mase, Villas at Jimbaran boast a complement of 20 villas. At a minimum size of 225 square meters, each, there is more space than you could ever want. The villas, elegantly designed in a contemporary Balinese style, feature either two, three or four bedrooms that each have a private plunge pool. Our complimentary shuttle service will take you to Kuta and the gorgeous Jimbaran beach. If you don’t feel like travelling, we have an outdoor pool right on our grounds for you to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pat-Mase Residence At Jimbaran Hotel Jimbaran
- Pat-Mase, Villas At Jimbaran Bali