“Good Price and very nice place to gather!”

Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran
Ranked #12 of 119 Specialty Lodging in Jimbaran
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a little reunion here with around 18 members and stay over 2 nights. So we booked 4 bedroom villas for 2 unit.

I've been on-site surveillance to several place, and this is the great price i can get among the others.

The pool were very clean and they put some trees so we had a shady spot there if we avoid the direct sunlight.

The room. They had an built-in air conditioner just like international standard hotel, and also very clean and comfort. But do not expect a bright light in the afternoon, since the lights dim settings were only about 5 or 10 watts, or you just use bedside lamp.

The Bathroom. The door was made from transparent glass so you can see clearly the person inside. That's good for honeymooners, but not good for anyone else off course. In some bathroom, the flush didn't work well. And they only provide tissue, not shower. So you must use bathtub's shower.

The Staff. All the Guest Relation, laundry and engineer were friendly and ready to fulfill what you need within 5 minutes. They provide ice cube for free, they call delivery service if you need fast food for free.

The Breakfast. They only provide 4 choice of meal; american style, australian style, asian style, and pastry. Don't expect large buffet. But all of these choice were fine enough, including omelette/ scrambled, veggie, bread, and some juice. They can bring to your villa, or just simply enjoy at their small restaurant beside receptionist.

The Location. Pat Mase was located on Jimbaran main road upside the hills, not too far from Ayana Resort and Jimbaran Food Festival. The place were located after 4 season Hotel. You can enjoy dinner at Jimbaran Food Festival which sells great taste of seafood on the beachfront.

The Facility. They provide medium golf car for 4-6 person if your villa located far enough from receptionist. They accept visa and mastercards, and 50% price for late check out until 18:00.

Overall, this is a great place for double dating, honeymooners or reunion up to 20 people. The place was so quiet and far from city crowd. You can just simply rent a car or order taxi if you want to hang out to town (seminyak, legian, kuta, etc).

Sure, i will comeback if the rates still the same

Notes : 4 bed room pool villa, they charge for only Rp. 2.950.000/ night. Very good rates for the 4 stars facility villas

Cheers

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Rai-Bali, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Masalloy,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for having selected the Pat-Mase Villa Jimbaran as your preferred destination for your recent reunion vacation with your friends.

It was really pleasure to have you with us and your feedback will be most value for us to improve the service and products for the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Pat-Mase Villa Jimbaran for sure with the same rate and arrangement and would be delighted to be of service to you again in the future.

In the meantime I wish you a good weekend ahead.

Best Regards,

I Gede Rai Arsana

Reviewed November 11, 2012

just arrived home from a 3 week vacation in Bali with 8 family and friends.... our first part of our holiday was spent in Patmase Villas in Jimbaran Bay. Beautifully appointed villas in peaceful surroundings, however all this was quickly forgotten.
With issues needing attention from a Airconditioner that didnt work, i called the night manager to rectify, however once the 2 male staff members arrived to fix, i wondered what was taken them so long. upon investigation i found them hiding in the dark watching my pregnant wife shower through window blinds that "conveniently" didnt close!..
after confronting both staff and escorting them from our villa i called the night manager and explpained the sriousness of the situation. he promised to advise Rai (the manager) when he arrived in the morning for shift change. However the next morning when i apporached Rai, he knew nothing of the situation... although he "appeared" sympathetic, Rai explained he would discuss with staff and let me know of the outcome.
WELL, THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I EVER SAW RAI AGAIN, APART FROM A BOWL OF ROTTEN FRUIT AND A BUNCH OF PETALS THROWN ON OUR BED!..... Shame Shame Shame Patmase Villas..... after this incident our toilet didnt flush and the lights did not work in our room, however we did not wish to have any further perverts in our villas until we had left...
As regular visitors to Bali, there are Far Too Many other places to stay whilst in Bali and we will never return there...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank paulC255068
Rai-Bali, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Mr. PaulC225068

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and having selected the Pat-Mase Villa Jimbaran as your preferred destination with your family for your recent vacation.

I was very concerned on hearing your negative experienced when the first time we meet at lobby in the morning, I was trying to meet with you personally afterward however it was not able until your departure. Please accept my apologies for this isolated cases of service and maintenance shortfalls. We have addressed and learned from the case and wish to truly apologize for the shortfalls.
We hope that this has not marred completely your impression of the resort.

Once again my unreserved apologies.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Pat-Mase Villa Jimbaran and would be delighted to be of service to you again in the future.

In the meantime I wish you a good weekend ahead.

Best regards,

I Gede Rai Arsana

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We whole family stayed for 2 nights in a 3-bedrooms villa. If you look for night life/ brunch of restaurants, then pat mase probably doesnt suit you because pat mase locates far away from those crowd. However, it really provides you the privacy and tranquility. The pool was very clean, big and comfortable living room and dining area, even though we didnt use the kitchen but it gave you so warm and homefeel. The main pool was exactly next to our villa so we also tried and fabulous. Besides that, we needed to take the villa car to access our villa which gave us the special and great feeling. Pat mase doesnt really have lots of room like typical big hotels, however their backyard garden really made us feel so leisure. The staff really got the truly heart to serve us. They always carried the real smile from the heart and helpful! Well done pat mase!! The room cleanliness was perfect and provided the good quality of amenities. We really appreciated the staff courtesy and hard-work. The villa restaurant was very good, the portion was good enough and staff were very patient and helpful. We would definitely recommend pat mase and hope to visit there in the future

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Rai-Bali, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear "Ho M"

Appreciate very much for your time to write down the positive experienced during your stay with your family with Pat-Mase Villa Jimbaran.

Will share with our teams on your feedback and look forward to welcome you back home.

Best regards,

Rai-Bali

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed recently in a one bedroom villa which was actually a much bigger villa with part of it closed off. We arrived late - about midnight and were absolutely exhausted until we entered the villa. Instantly we were rejuvenated by the sheer beauty of the gardens, and the villa itself. We had a week here and everyday was a joy. The staff were amazing and could not have been more helpful. We ate breakfast in every morning except one, at our villa. My only complaint would be that the instant coffee on the breakfast menu was not as nice as the coffee in the restaurant. We had several dinners and one lunch at the restaurant. The melas were very tasty and well priced. The courtesy transport to Kuta was most useful and I'd urge anyone to take advantage of this offer. On our last day the staff were kind enough to open a villa for us to shower in before our 10pm flight. After a day on the beach this was very welcome and I can't thank Ares and the other front of house staff enough for their assistance with this, and the various phone calls etc that were made on our behalf as we availed ourself of all that beautiful Bali has to offer.
There's a transport service just across the road and a taxi rank about 5 mins walk away, just near the little shop where you can purchase basic necessities.
I would recommend this villa for families, as well as couples just wanting to get away. I'd like to publicly thank all the Pat Mase staff for making my short break there a trip to remember.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kirschty
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear " Mirshty"

Thank you for taking the time to write down your very positive comments about your villa and your stay. I will make sure to share them with the staff that you congratulate and especially Aris that you mentionned by name.

I take note as well of your comment about the coffee taste in your villa,

I advise you to contact us directly next time you plan a visit to Bali,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is the best villa I have ever stayed. It is best for family or a group of friends. Really enjoyed the spaciousness of the villa. The private pool is awesome. There's nothing much you can do in this Villa except to relax and enjoy the serenity it can offer.

We brought a bluetooth speaker and iPad, and it was a very good decision we made. As the Villa provides free wifi, thus we stream online radio while lazing around at the private pool enjoying some martini, whiskey and some cigars my brother brought from Cuba. Please watch out for leech as we caught one on the ledge of the private pool. It was huge as it probably was fed with our blood already. It must have dropped from one of the tree. However, I do think it is a harmless creature anyway.

The Villa we stayed is a 4 separate unit rooms, but we only book for 3 rooms, so there was a room upstair that is locked. In the centre, it is a private pool and also a living room plus a dining hall with kitchen. And the price was really worth it, we stayed 3 nights and only cost us USD 708. It is heck of a good deal if you split the bill.

The only downside of staying at this place, is that it is quite a distance to walk (only 15 minutes away, but it takes about half an hour back uphill) to the nearest beach (Jimbaran).

The service at this villa is acceptable, the staffs are friendly and kind. The complimentary breakfasts was just okay. There was no free buffet style breakfast, however, we caught something in the menu, that you can just pay around 50 bucks per pax for a full day buffet if you choose to just laze around at the villa whole day.

Don't waste your money though, if you are visiting Bali for the first time as you will probably be busy checking out places and not have the full utilization of the peace and serene environment the villa can offer. It is best for families or groups for relaxing and enjoying each others' company.

Do bring your own liquor and some tid bits as there is not many shops around the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rtek84
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear "rtke84",

Thank you for your comments following your stay in our hotel,

You are right to say that the villas set up and concept is prefect for friends and family,
Concerning the leech, it is not a harmful creature and even sometimes used for medicine and I must say that I have been here for almost 2 years and never seen one.

As for the food at the hotel, we do not provide a buffet breakfast as most of our guests take advantage of having breakfast in their villa that is also included in the room rate. Our breakfast menu at the Cafe Silik is a set up breakfast with an a la carte menu that is not supplement as also included. We propose a barbecue menu of either meat or seafood that is also prefect for groups of friends or families.

Finally, I invite you to contact us directly next time you plan a visit as we offer special benefits to our repeater guests,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We walked into our villa and our mouths gaped - it was beautiful!

After reading some reviews on trip advisor I was a little nervous, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. The villa was as lovely as the website pictures. All our rooms were nicely decorated, the bathrooms were clean and the pool was lovely. The living area was comfortable with a flat screen tv and we only really used the fridge in the kitchen.

We had our 9mth and 2yr old children and at first I was a little nervous of the open area & pool, but we just kept our eyes on them and all was fine.

We had a yummy Indonesian bbq cooked for us in our villa and breakfast was substantial.

The staff were all friendly and obliging, especialy the poor guy from the restaurant who delivered bottles of Bintang to our villa almost nightly ;)

Some people have also previously commented on the cats roaming around. We were not all cat people (not in the slightest!) but we didn't have an issue with them at all. They probably only walked through our villa (whilst we were there) maybe a handful of times during our 8 night stay. They actually provided some entertainment, especially one in particular, affectionately named BB....

When arranging our trip I looked extensively on the net for other 4 brm villas, but found none any cheaper - and I am so glad we stuck with Pat Mase. I would definitely consider staying there again and would recommend others too also.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachael F
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Rachael F,

Thank you for writing your comments on the website,
It is correct that compared to other hotels with villas, we have very competitive rates for the 4 bedroom villas that can be up to 700 or 800 USD per night in some places.

I advise you to contact us directly next time you plan a visit as we offer special benefits to our repeater guests,

Reviewed September 7, 2012

What a place! Rented out the four bedroom villa, excellent for a large group or wedding. You can even have a full on fresh seafood bar-b-q right in your compound. The spacious grounds inside are truly amazing, from the outdoor living room with huge flat screen to the fabulous outdoor dining surrounded by your own private plunge pool is very unique and refreshing. The restaurant was excellent for breakfast, but never ordered dinners as we were always out. Its funny, I said what a beautiful day to a service staff, and she replied "it's Bali"-I laughed. It's true. Excellent stay, extremely reasonable/affordable...BTW this was a hotwire deal, EXCELLENT.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cancrew
sandrine69_13, General Manager at Pat-Mase, Villas at Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear " Cancrew",

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel during your holidays in Bali

We really appreciate your comments that I will share with my team and I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations.

I invite you to contact us directly the next time you plan a visit as we offer special benefits to our repeater guests,