AYANA Resort and Spa
$328
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$158
$105
  • Breakfast included
Keraton Jimbaran Beach Resort(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$119
$108
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Gending Kedis Villas & Spa Estate(Jimbaran)(Great Value!)
$242
$188
$176
$249
Hotels.com
Jamahal Private Resort & Spa(Jimbaran)
$225
$726
$680
3,956 results
All reviewsrock barayana resortthe cliffocean beach poolkubu beachclub roomdamar terraceaquatonic poolsami samidava restaurantpadi restaurantrecommend ayanaon the rocksritz carltonhotel guestsindian oceanour honeymoon
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at Ayana. Stayed at the Club Suite for 4 nights on our honeymoon. Club rooms have access to the lounge where they serve alcoholic drinks and food all day (till about 10pm if I recall correctly), so we spent a lot of time at the lounge. We also spent time at the infinity pools with amazing views, and of course we went to Rock Bar in the evenings. The entire resort is huge and we got tired trying to explore the whole place. We spent all 4 days in the resort and we didnt want to go out! All the restaurants here are good, and on our last night we had a very romantic lobster dinner at the seafood restaurant on the cliffs. Staff are very attentive, two thumbs up to them. Definitely will return again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jasminroberts
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Ayana for 3 nights in an Ocean View Room & this place is truly paradise! The staff are very helpful, friendly and attentive. The grounds are very well maintained & clean. The room was cleaned daily & very luxurious. The restaurants in the resort were great, food was amazing & the staff there were beautiful & remembered my childrens names & played with them every morning. There is a variety of cuisine so you dont need to leave the resort at all. We attended a wedding at Ayana & are so grateful to the staff members as they were so accomodating & helpful all throughout the night. Food at the wedding was delicious. The Rock Bar is a must, the views & the sunset were AMAZING!!! We were sad to leave Ayana but hopefully we will visit on our next trip to Bali.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The grounds are gorgeous, the bars and restaurants are so good, the pools are beautiful, the butlers are beyond helpful, there are monkeys roaming the lobby, the views are sectacular, the villas are huge, and the entire stay was magical. Easily one of the nicest places I've ever stayed. For my birthday, they helped my boyfrined set up a surprise dinner on the beach with private balinese dancers, a band, a private chef, flowers everywhere, and a personal waiter. It was amazing! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: The villas have their own pools and access to a private pool area that is amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Ayana is easily one of the best places I have ever stayed. From check-in to check-out, I really could not fault this resort or its staff.

Such a beautiful location for a resort, right on Jimbaran Bay which provides for stunning views. Although the resort is on the coast, the adjacent 'beach' cannot be used for swimming, etc but the resort does provide a shuttle service to the nearest beach.

We had the buffet breakfast every morning, which was wonderful. The food was fresh, plentiful and of great variety.

We had a night at the amazing Rock Bar, and also ate at the resort's Japanese restaurant which was good (perhaps not great, though).

The pool by the ocean is incredibly luxurious, though I would recommend getting there quite early to avoid missing out on lounges.

The staff are well-presented and obliging - we did not ever wait long to be served or to receive food or drinks.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a relaxing break!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I cant speak highly enough of Ayana.

This is actually my second stay at this resort. We got married here on the 5th April this year and I have to say that everything from planning the wedding (with our Wedding Planner Marcella which the resor provides) to the stay itself was fantastic. Nothing was too much for the staff there. You are made to feel like royalty everyday. We are sure missing that place right now and hope to go back on our next visit to Bali.

I believe that it is well priced. Gardens are beautifully manicured, pools and facilities are luxurious, furniture is beautiful, staff are the highlight!!!

I would definitely suggest visiting Rock Bar and the Rock pool if you are staying at this resort. These are world class sights.

I am a tough critic so if you are looking for a resort that will exceed your expectations, definitely stay here!!!

Room Tip: Ocean view room or a Villa if it is within your price range. Even the basic of rooms is very luxurious.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple