We spent three nights at the IC Bali. We booked a club room which includes a meet & greet at the airport. Due to recent Indonesian government changes, the InterContinental staff can no longer take care of getting your visa for you, but they were still able to whisk us quickly through all of the immigration desks. They then took us into their in-airport lounge, offered us cold towels and a refreshing ginger tea, and when we were ready took us via private car to the resort.
From start to finish, service here is top-notch. We checked in at the club, which beautiful in a wonderful colonial style with tall ceilings, and elegantly appointed. Staff was impeccable, wonderfully friendly and very attentive to all of our needs. We were upgraded to a Duplex Suite in the club wing, which is a two-story affair on the top floor. There is a seating area and half bath downstairs, as well as a balcony, and the bedroom and full bath (with separate tub and shower) upstairs. The room was very comfortable, the bed especially so. The bath was roomy enough for 2, and the walk-in shower was huge.
The staff and service here is really what we found to make our trip. Everyone was very attentive, especially the club staff (where we enjoyed evening cocktails and snacks). I took advantage of a spa treatment and found the spa staff to be wonderful as well and the price for service provided outstanding.
We have stayed at InterContinental hotels all over the world and feel that this hotel, by far, is the best of the chain that we've experienced so far. We will most definitely be returning to this resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran