The place is very nice and quiet. I went there for relaxation purposes and everything was fine, although the food was a bit overpriced - or not as good as I expected.
The room are a bit old and are due for refurbishment, but everything works and I really enjoyed my stay there.
Interconnection was everywhere on the beach.
Staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran