My friends and i stayed in this beautiful place for 3 nights recently. It is without a doubt the best maintained and most beautiful place i have ever stayed in. The attention to detail is impressive and adds to the luxurious feel of the place. Stay as a club member, it costs a bit more but you are entitled to 3 hours nibbles and alcohol every day as well as a beautiful high tea.
The Japanese restaurant is amazing and worth every cent.
The only thing people should know about this place is that to buy ANY spirit, be it a rum and coke or even a small nip sized gin bottle in the mini bar, expect to pay AUD$18, or any cocktail about $28. This is out of proportion given the most expensive restaurants in Seminyak charge about $10 and $15 for the same thing and it does stop you enjoying a few during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran