It was our pleasure to be guests in Bali Club Intercontinental. This last stay, after so many, truly a memorable one.
A very personal welcome by the general and resort manager. They have given us, from the very first day of our stay, the feeling to be home away from home.
The high standard of service from the whole of Club and F&B staff, not forgetting the cleanness in the room by the Housekeeping team. It was pure enjoyment, and for the first time, they actually exceeded our expectations. Due to the fresh, energetic and unique hospitality concept, to treat the guests as Royals. Personally overseen, even the details, by all the staff, who are a unique Gem for this hotel.
One is given a personalised service, throughout the beautiful resort with its, out of this world, beach and garden. Not to forget the exclusive Sunset beach bar. We enjoyed our daily lunch at Jimbaran Gardens Restaurant, one of the very best we experienced . Valued special attention from all the staff serving us. Specially too the pool Bar staff.
For the exquisite dishes we were served a special thanks to the kitchen staff and the Chefs. They cooked for us personally for two weeks. Service out of this world.
Unparalleled to any other Hotels we were spoilt in the two other restaurants . Bella Cucina where we celebrated with the staff and the unique chef, the sophistication of very fine dining.
KO restaurant with its one and only Teppanyaki , served and cooked with a lively performance. Not to forget the beach boys doing a daily service on us. All the spa ladies ,very professionally looking after our well-being.
Taman Gita restaurant for breakfast , with its extensive buffet made always our day. To sum up our stay in short WOW.
And on top of this Highlighting there was the daily service of the Concierge and of course the Guests Relation Manageress.
It was totally a stay between Heaven and Earth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran