its a very large, expansive resort on the beach. rooms are old but clean and spacious enough. when we saw the giant bus drop off a whole load of tourists from.... we knew we would try our best to enjoy this trip but never come back. The kids enjoyed the beach, which has a good sunset, and the pool is ok but not too kid friendly, i.e. no slide or hoops..etc.
There are not enough shaded deck chairs, everyone want to sit in the only one gazebo, crowded with...those tourists, talking loudly and shouting across the pool. So if you have to stay there, go to the beach cos its less noisy.
The breakfast is the same every day - for 5 days! Please change it up a bit. The italian restaurant has great food, I must say but is quite expensive. The Japanese restaurant is VERY expensive but food is mediocre and service is less than. You can cross the street for a local massage shop at about US$8 an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blessed by an endless stretch of white sand beach overlooking the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort features 417 guest rooms in three unique levels of accommodation. The property embraces a 14 hectare tropical landscape that is a blend of indigenous flora, gentle waterways and stone statues reflecting the island’s artistic heritage. There are six swimming pools, Planet Trekkers children’s resort, a fitness centre and plenty of recreational activities to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Spa Uluwatu is a dedicated healing and beauty facility for individual sessions, while the exclusive Villa Retreats promises indulging spa packages for couples. A superb choice of restaurant venues makes every dining experience an adventure in culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bali Hotel Jimbaran
- Intercontinental Hotel Bali
- Intercontinental Hotel Jimbaran
- Bali Intercontinental
- INTERCONTINENTAL Bali Resort Jimbaran